***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Soldato
Fight for 5th?

As I say, just have to wait and see whats picked, unless we have some employees of Sky Sports here, we just dont know.

No gives a **** about who finishes 5th, the relegation battle is what people are interested in

If that wasn't the case then they'd of shown Pool/Spurs yesterday instead of Arsenal/Villa

Man of Honour
No gives a **** about who finishes 5th, the relegation battle is what people are interested in

If that wasn't the case then they'd of shown Pool/Spurs yesterday instead of Arsenal/Villa

I'm pretty certain that someone gives a castlemaine 4X about who finishes 5th.

As I say..unless we have psychics or Sky Sports employees on here we just dont know. We'll just have to wait and see.

Man of Honour
Confirmed

Spurs v Birmingham
United v Blackpool
Stoke v Wigan

The 3 games Sky are showing on the final day, so as expected by all bar one no Villa v Liverpool :p

Have they confirmed the Stoke v Wigan one now, really thought they would go with the Wolves v Blackburn game as the 3rd one, as both could potentially be relegated. Pity really, if I couldnt watch the Villa v Liverpool game I think I would have watched the Wolves/Blackburn one. Think I will probably watch the Stoke v Wigan one then.

Soldato
Have they confirmed the Stoke v Wigan one now, really thought they would go with the Wolves v Blackburn game as the 3rd one, as both could potentially be relegated. Pity really, if I couldnt watch the Villa v Liverpool game I think I would have watched the Wolves/Blackburn one. Think I will probably watch the Stoke v Wigan one then.

Joys of a local with 4 function rooms + EU sat coverage. Liverpool is always shown :cool:

Caporegime
Do Sky own the rights to the matches and that's why we never see them?
Is it because of that old droopy faced man Murdoch or whatever?

Caporegime
Got the same but at home :p

For some reason, most of my usual channels haven't decided which games they'll be showing yet. We're always on 1 though :cool:

You have EU sat coverage at home? Do you see every match then and If so what is the price?

Back
Top Bottom