Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
Just watched the weigh in video. Hard to believe 'Ich Luv Klit' is fighting at home.. He was just booed the whole way, with the crowd (all British might I add) singing David Haye chants and yelling that Klit is **BEEP**

Kind of serves him right TBH. He demanded to have the home advantage and demanded to be last out to the ring. Haye's reply was ahhh f.it, you can have what you want, all i need is a ref that can count to 10 !!!!

Soldato
Yep it's normally £15 to book it but if you leave it until the actual day of the fight, it goes up to £20. Luckily for me, my brother works part time at Sky so we get all Sky Sports/Movies and even Box Office events... FREE :D:D

I think Vladimir is too good technically to lose on points to a smaller guy like Haye, especially in Germany. I reckon someone is getting KO'd, whoever lands the big shot first will go in for the kill and take it. I think Haye might just do it.

Associate
Haye has been really disrespectful, in the whole process. I know it's to build up some interest blah blah...

What happens if has gets knocked out, he's going to feel abit of a goof!

Associate
I'm sure he's going to feel like a right plonker when he's spending his lots of millions that he's making from this fight.

Caporegime
Anyone got a link to the Paddy Power deal?

Afraid it looks like it's been taken down. Might be worth registering and see if you get the bonus email? That's all I had to do, no special link or anything, or bonus code.

Didn't even have to deposit any cash during registration. The email with a link to the 3/1 odds followed a few hours after registration.

Caporegime
Just watched the weigh in video. Hard to believe 'Ich Luv Klit' is fighting at home.. He was just booed the whole way, with the crowd (all British might I add) singing David Haye chants and yelling that Klit is **BEEP**

Kind of serves him right TBH. He demanded to have the home advantage and demanded to be last out to the ring. Haye's reply was ahhh f.it, you can have what you want, all i need is a ref that can count to 10 !!!!

:confused::confused::confused:

first of all the champ decides where the fight his held and the champ comes out second.

haye has 1 belt

klitschko has 3 or 4 belts

3 or 4>1 ;)

i would therefore imagine there was no way in hell that klitschko would come out first or choose to not host the fight where most of his fans live.

Last edited:
Associate
Yep it's normally £15 to book it but if you leave it until the actual day of the fight, it goes up to £20.

It only goes up to £20 over the phone. Doing it through the remote/interactive remains at £15 even on the day. Always cheaper doing it through the remote as theres always the £1 booking fee over the phone on everything (excluding the £20 price for this fight as the cost is inclusive)

Back
Top Bottom