Skyrim no-show

Soldato
Wtf? Why the new thread, seriously?

Just go out and buy it, and then sell the CD key of the net one when it arrives.
Heaven forbid you have to leave your throne of dorrito crumbs to venture outside.

Soldato
OP
£10 more on Steam than I paid at Simply. I don't think it's a Simply issue almost certainly Royal Mail as I have had other things arrive quite late recently.

OCUK and Amazon are similar prices.

Oops can I mention the 'A' site like that?

Andi.

Caporegime
I have just received an email from Asda saying i won't receive the game until tomorrow (they have sent it via courier,Saturday delivery ).

They have also given me £10 off my next cd/dvd or game with them so that's pretty good!

not too shabby for £22 i suppose.

A day late but effectively a free blu-ray :D

Associate
My order hasn't arrived, what do I do?

Delivery for orders to the UK mainland is usually achieved in 3-5 working days. However, we do have to allow Royal Mail 10 working days to deliver. Therfore please allow 10 working days (20 working days for Europe) after despatch before contacting us - whilst we appreciate that this is not always ideal, this is the how long Royal Mail require before they will begin tracing a product.

It is rare but if your order has not arrived 10 working days after you ordered it (20 working days for Europe), please contact our Customer Service Team and we will raise an investigation with Royal Mail. Simply Games will keep you updated on the order at all times. Your custom and your orders matter to us!

I stopped reading at royal mail :D

Man of Honour
£10 more on Steam than I paid at Simply.

Yeah, I dont mind the extra cost of steam though, its a small price to pay for the convenience of having it whizz down onto the PC on release without having to wait for it to be delivered or going down to the shops and grabbing a copy and I like having it all digital anyway. :)

Associate
Ditto with Amazon. Not sure whether to just get it from Steam and return it to Amazon, or be show a bit of patience and see what turns up tomorrow.

Same here, bit miffed as paid extra for 1st class delivery "guaranteed to arrive on date of release".

Am also working from home today so was looking forward to a play :mad:

Back
Top Bottom