Skyrim no-show

Permabanned
Got mine from gameplay on Thursday morning. But steam won't let you install it until its officially released anyway (unless you use the 3rd party installer ;) )

The standard version came with a "cloth" map. Not actually cloth though, just paper made to look like cloth :/

Soldato
My message to simplygames said:
I was told by e-mail my product had been dispatched next day delivery two days ago,

I have not received my product.

I was told I would receive another e-mail containing my tracking number

I have not received a tracking number.

The only reason I ordered from this website was because it promised release day delivery.
I am severely disappointed. Unless this mistake is rectified, and quickly, you won't be receiving custom from myself or any of my friends again.

Just posted it in the official thread

Soldato
Cant fault OCUK's level of service here.

The games arrived at OCUK HQ yesterday afternoon and then arrived at my chosen delivery address first thing this morning.

This is why I will be buying all of my games from steam/OCUK from now on. Very competitively priced too. Great job guys.

Really, it shows that other retailers have no excuse, especially that OCUK can get this done in less than 24 hours.

Soldato
Glad I cancelled with simplygames and ordered with shopto, sure it was a few quid more but I received it yesterday morning and got the premium map :) It's all installed and waiting for me for when I arrive home from work.

Soldato
Cant fault OCUK's level of service here.

The games arrived at OCUK HQ yesterday afternoon and then arrived at my chosen delivery address first thing this morning.

This is why I will be buying all of my games from steam/OCUK from now on. Very competitively priced too. Great job guys.

Really, it shows that other retailers have no excuse, especially that OCUK can get this done in less than 24 hours.

Yeah I wish I cancelled and ordered through OCUK now. If only they had the cheaper price a week before...

Soldato
I upgraded all our orders yesterday afternoon free of charge.

should have gone to OcUK ;)

Including mine... ? :(

Dear Ben Mitchell , Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£23.32 x 1 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped By: FREE SHIPPING (Royal Mail1st Class).
Consignment Number: Standard Post.

Soldato
I can totally sympathise with the op,the whole point of a pre order is to get your game on release day,its irrelevant when people say its royal fail's fault and not the retailers,shops have one chance with me when it comes to pre order,if i dont get my game on the day its supposed to out i dont use them again,mw2 i had to wait 8 days for it to come from an online retailer which is a joke for a pre order.

Associate
I pre ordered bf3 from them and it come a day early but Skyrim is late! So annoyed and the guy on the phone couldn't tell me anything I didn't know. Off to town, hopefully they actually sell pc games..

Back
Top Bottom