Skyrim no-show

Associate
You are all presumably aware it's unlikely to have been the company's fault and more likely the Royal Fail, right?

Aye Amazon dispatched mine Weds night so Royal Mail strikes again. Amazon are always top-notch at delivering when they say they will in my experience.

Associate
From the official thread it appears that simplygames didn't have any PC stock to send out as the Xbox pre-orders have arrived on time.

Soldato
tbh what did you expect ? I have never even heard of this simplygames store. So I certainly would not have been using them to preorder a game I have been looking forward to for ages. There was most likely a reason why simplygames were cheap and now you are finding out why.

I've always used Shopto.net for pre-ordered and never EVER had a game delievered late. Failing that as mentioned use Steam.

Associate
Then why quote "Item will arrive by the day of release" if they can't guarantee it?

Assuming my two haven't turned up, this.

If they can't guarantee it then why state it? Better yet, why are console games sent out DPD next day and PC software via Royal Mail? That wasn't stated on he product page when guaranteeing delivery of the PC version. They're at fault here. I can wait but they can also refrain from guaranteeing delivery.

I won't buy games from Steam until they are priced appropriately. I'm already never using Rainforest, Flay or Fame again as they've delivered pre-orders late and it is something I simply don't find acceptable.

Looks like I need to go with shopto.net in future.

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

The OP..

OP: "OOoooo postman is here :D"

*Knock on the door*

*OP rushes to door furiously in boxer shorts and t-shirt*

Postman: "Here we go mate"
*hands OP letters and junk mail*

OP: :confused::eek:

Postman: "Bye!"

OP: TO THE INTERNETS!!!!!one! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

unled1ky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Well if we posted in the main thread people would moan about us moaning, I assume this was made to keep the moaning contained. None of you have to come into this thread, it's title should give you a hint of what's inside. If your game turned up,fine good for you, post in the official thread.

Associate
They did have PC stock - this problem has predictably arisen from the DPD v Royal Mail method of delivery depending on platform.

Meh, good luck everyone who got it. I'll get mine eventually.

Associate
I have just received an email from Asda saying i won't receive the game until tomorrow (they have sent it via courier,Saturday delivery ).

They have also given me £10 off my next cd/dvd or game with them so that's pretty good!

not too shabby for £22 i suppose.

A day late but effectively a free blu-ray :D

Just had that email too! Not hugely bothered if it's a few days late at the price it was, a nice touch of them. BF3 might be worth a punt now at £19.99 :D

Associate
No show for me from amazon too - and I am still waiting for modern warfare 3!!!!!!!!!! steam from now on for me for all games, even if it is £5 more...

Back
Top Bottom