***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Associate
Expecting to read of other day one owners with these problems but nothing yet - all those with preview handsets haven't commented either.

Feel gutted for yours being like this, but really hope its just a one off??

Soldato
So is there a problem with the rom on these? Are they all going to have this issue? What a botched abortion of a launch all round. It's tempting to stick with apple watching all this going on. Unbelievable.

On the upside, at least GN users can get a phone signal when using their left hand when using the device as its primary function, a phone. ;)

In all fairness, if this is a mess up by Samsung, an OTA will fix it.

Man of Honour
OP
galaxynexus6.jpg
galaxynexus7.jpg

Better camera phone coming up. :D

Soldato
This is probably a preview handset video - but it does show the 1st time start up screens - including adding the Google acct (from 3 mins on) - was this option completely missing from the release rom???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gB6mzEda-Y

Yep that is nothing like my boot screen. I just have a flashing blue android logo. I'm going to take some screenshots of what I can see shortly.

Soldato
@uvarvu if your problem is simply none of your previous apps showing up in the market then it's not a fault it's just a bug that I have noticed. You will just have to redownload them.

If your problem is more serious however then I apologise. I tried to find the relevant post but this tread is sprawling!

He has no Market app :p.

Associate
Yep that is nothing like my boot screen. I just have a flashing blue android logo. I'm going to take some screenshots of what I can see shortly.

Isn't that what you get when making roms from source or from the SDK. :/ sounds like you have a very bad rom, what does it say in the settings about phone?

Edit: Pictures above.

Back
Top Bottom