Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
had some good games tonight on a hardcore server with the ocuk mumble regulars.

definatly prefer hardcore and i think i'll seek those servers out more from now on.

we also got an 8 game winning streak on a clan server with the clan players on the other side :)

Thetinsnail

Last edited:
Soldato
what do you dislike most about it ? how open it is ?

I don't consider it to be open at all. It's a 20 metre strip of grass, sand and rock bent into horse shoe. I think its one of the most linear optionless maps ever made. It's just a massive grind of run in one direction, turn round and run in the other.

I think the rather insane amount of armour on there (3 tanks, 2 apcs, 1maa and an amtrax ?) And what seems like 400 million attack choppers all adds up to just a massive spam fest where ever you are or go.

Soldato
Yep and so glad i made the change. Played all four maps and there was no one with huge k/d ratios, three assault rifle bullets in the stomach and troops were going down instead of the 8 required before. Loving it. Also no over powered chopper use that i saw. Really i cant think of anything bad about hardcore atm.

Agreed.

whats the server name? i MUCH prefer hadcore

Soldato
I just tried to log into battlelog and I got a popup saying that I'm logged in at another computer, I have never used origin at any other pc than my own, I have changed my password to be safe but should I be worried or are other people getting this too?

Permabanned
man karkand wtf...32 players on 8 flag map is silly. Mayeb there is a less flags option? I just played 32 man server with 8 flags...

I dont liek 64 player games as I get killed all the tiem I do better on 32. But no other map has 8 flags lol maybe 5 at most is ok for 32

Soldato
Unlocked the foregrip on the M60E4 earlier and thought I'd give it a test run, boy what a difference it's made, I've always used the bipods on my support weapons, how wrong was I :o

Can any1 give a run down on the new guns, which 1's are worth working towards?
I unlocked the QBB-95 by pure accident and tbh it feels kinda meh.

Soldato
You guys may want to try the new rviatuner statistics server beta out, you can set an FPS limit. I did so at 60 FPS and BF3 is not all that hard on the GPU when it's not doing full FPS all the time, my 480 use to hit 84c with 80% fan speed, now it does not break 70c and the game is smooth as butter, may solve a lot of problems with the game crashing as well with it being less stressful on the hardware.

Don't compare this with the in game FPS limiter, that does not work right at all causing in game stuttering and FPS drop, this method only uses more GPU power when required and it works brilliantly.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4192523&postcount=78

Soldato
Just realised that since the patch I cannot hear any radio chatter. All I hear ever hear now is the screams of soldiers dieing(Sounds like a bad dream. :)), none of the sniper in our AO e.t.c. e.t.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom