**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
I'll hopefully be opening mine later.
Not feeling brilliant and the moment, see here, so am currently stuck in bed posting from my phone.

Hopefully I'll be up and about later though to get some pictures and properly thank my SS.

Soldato
Happy Xmas, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys unwrapping their presents from their secret Santa. I'm sure my recipient will be happy with their present and will be posting later.

As I don't have a SS present to unwrap due to my SS being AWOL, here are some photos I took at sunrise this morning by my flat in Birmingham before heading over to my parents:

P1010958.JPG

P1010961.JPG

Man of Honour
morning and merry christmas :)
i shall be whipping out my purple package and placing it on the dinner table at lunch time, then il get my friends to photo it for me and il post the pics :D

Happy Xmas, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys unwrapping their presents from their secret Santa. I'm sure my recipient will be happy with their present and will be posting later.

As I don't have a SS present to unwrap due to my SS being AWOL, here are some photos I took at sunrise this morning by my flat in Birmingham before heading over to my parents:

Do we not put money to get you one now? Seeing as your SS has gone missing. I dont mind doing this.

Soldato
Cheers SS

Pictures to follow later once the kids have finished opening their mountain of presents.

Some nice stalking gone on from my SS - thanks again - pictures to follow.

Caporegime
I don't believe its Christmas until I wake up after a sleep!

I won't open until midday at the earliest, but more likely to be boxing day.

why does this not surprise me?

and where is my victim with his presents?

I know he's up already.....perhaps he's too busy using one of them?

mine will be opened in a couple of hours so pics to follow then

Soldato
Merry Christmas you bunch of buttplug loving weirdos.

Merry Christmas Skippi! Thanks for organising it!

]

How frustrating about your SS! Nice sunrise though, but god knows how you got up this early!

Merry Xmas!

Glad someone got one this year! :p

With the number of us taking part I doubt I'm the only one :p

kd

Associate
Sorry for the bad photos. They were taken on my camera phone and I have poor lighting in my room for pictures. :p

Here they are!

I actually wanted to watch Sucker Punch and I've posted about guitar on here before hence the key things I'm guessing.

Thanks SS. :)

Caporegime
Genuinely touched by my present :D

Shows that whomever got me went to a bit of trouble, much appreciated :)

*Btw I got a Diary with my name / user name on it :D and it's Sheffield Wednesday too!

I'll try and get some pictures later :)

Also, kit kats nom nom.

Back
Top Bottom