Overclockers UK - the past, present and future

Caporegime
Bulmers...It's more like fizzy apple juice than a cider :p

Get some scrumpy jack or something, that more cidery at least!

Either way, I'd drink German beers any day over Cider! shame it's so damn expensive over here

Soldato
I wouldn't bother then, hate to think your lasting impression of Britain is that tasteless rubbish.

I couldn't agree more, I guess I am rather spoiled for choice in the pubs around where I live, right on the edge of the Worcestershire, Shropshire and Herefordshire cider making lands :D ...proper cider tastes so much nicer than that mass produced over sweetened crap.

However, of the more widely available draft and bottled brands I recommend Aspall Sufolk Cider and Stowford Press, Old Rosey is nice too although a tad sweet for me. But really you want the local stuff if you happen to live in or by a cider producing county, you can find all sorts of interesting ones then.

Prost/cheers :D

Can't type for toffee
Don
Congrats Spie first of all, a remarkable accomplishment from the ground up to where you are now.

Lets hope the communnity stays as it is at the moment. My german friends all use caseking and have always recommended them. Lets hope this extends to the UK too and the stock from both seperate stores as they are at the moment become available from both :)

Welcome to Toni and Kay our new overlords :p

Soldato
Would he have known we don't have PM's? :o Bloody Germans, trolling me.

Ja, das pwnt! :D

The CK guys have probably had a briefing behind closed doors about us. What we will demand that we never got before. How we would all deny any knowledge of why certain memes are banned and it must be a mistake... :D

Caporegime
Ja, das pwnt! :D

The CK guys have probably had a briefing behind closed doors about us. What we will demand that we never got before. How we would all deny any knowledge of why certain memes are banned and it must be a mistake... :D

I was so tempted to post a 'thanks for the info Jesus jpeg' in reply to Spie's message.

I value my life though. :D

Back
Top Bottom