*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone had their "Diablo III Limited Edition Hardcover" guide from Amazon yet? My order is just sitting there with no ETA and Amazon are showing as no stock atm, yet it is supposed to be released today. Just wondering if I ordered it too late and that pre-ordered copies have been shipped already?

Soldato
Had a great laugh last night with 2 of my WoW guild mates playing Diablo very early this morning. Some epic fights, some amazing rare items.

Loving it so far. Just a shame I have an exam on Friday I have to revise for :(

Uvo

Uvo

Associate
Anyone had their "Diablo III Limited Edition Hardcover" guide from Amazon yet? My order is just sitting there with no ETA and Amazon are showing as no stock atm, yet it is supposed to be released today. Just wondering if I ordered it too late and that pre-ordered copies have been shipped already?

think mazon sold more than they actually received from supplier

i contacted them about it yesterday and got

Sometimes unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our original availability estimate. We've learnt that this item is now back-ordered and we'll update you when we get more information from the vendor.
The availability and dispatch times listed on our website are estimates only, and not guarantees. While we do our best to stick to these estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers, and occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply can result in us being unable to fulfil an order. While we don't like to see this happen, and our inventory team try to avoid it at all costs, due to the size of our catalogue it's occasionally unavoidable.

so i'm tempted to buy from elsewhere where there is stock :\

Associate
Had a great laugh last night with 2 of my WoW guild mates playing Diablo very early this morning. Some epic fights, some amazing rare items.

Loving it so far. Just a shame I have an exam on Friday I have to revise for :(

Not to sound rude, but what do you mean by that? what level are you? surely any items you get now will be **** low level stuff you wont use after 1-2 levels? unless you are getting stuff that you can use until 60?

Associate
Not to sound rude, but what do you mean by that? what level are you? surely any items you get now will be **** low level stuff you wont use after 1-2 levels? unless you are getting stuff that you can use until 60?

You can still get some pretty sweet items.

The yellow items are really good, and viable for many levels, obviously not all the way to 60 but that would be silly :)

Soldato
I am wondering that too. I am level 10 and got two rare items from the Skeleton king thing that was a 30 second fight that didnt seem to hard (on normal not sure if I can change it yet to next difficulty). Not encountered anything hard yet.. And where are these epic fights people are on about?

Associate
my play.com copy still hasnt arrived , and when trying to get the digitial copy (client at least) I just get a 108 error. What do you think the returns policy will be like?

Quite frustrating, and I guess this doesn't count as promoting a competitor as I'm complaining.

Soldato
Could the slight stuttering be something to do with Vsync? I notice it happens when my FPS drops below 60 for a split second - I'll get a mili second of lag which causes a stutter. It seems to happen when I'm walking and a new set of monsters appear.

ANyone found the cause/fix yet? Turning Vsync off just creates a lot of hitching so you can't really win.

Is it normal?

Associate
Still nothing from tesco, although I had a dispatched email on Saturday evening. Am I the only one that hasn't received his pre-order copy from tesco yet? I'm starting to worry :(

Associate
Still nothing from tesco, although I had a dispatched email on Saturday evening. Am I the only one that hasn't received his pre-order copy from tesco yet? I'm starting to worry :(
that's strange. have you checked that you weren't red carded on saturday? That's when most others received their copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom