*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Anyone else gutted about the death of Cain? I expected it tbh, but still, after all this time...

..though I'm not ruling out his coming back later on in the game :p (I'm in act3)!

Soldato
noob alert but started playing it last night (finally logged in about midnight) was playing coop with the gf in a DH/WD combo was great fun.

Kept accidentally clicking to move to mobs as a ranged rather than targeting them, but then i learned the shift+click and now the world seems so much brighter :D

Lovin it so far

Associate
that's strange. have you checked that you weren't red carded on saturday? That's when most others received their copies

No red cards and just talked to the postman and he didn't have anything for me. I guess it's either stolen or lost in transit. The annoying part is that I have to wait 15 days to make a complain to tesco!:mad:

Soldato
Argh, OcUK!!!

Why has my game not been delivered??? Got a dispatch notice before another item I bought from your selfs!!! So yep, how long does the guest pass last for? Any caps on it?

Associate
not sure where i read this, but im sure i saw somewhere that on release day the mobs are dropping unique rare items for the first day or so only for the early buyers? or did i just dream that? only reason i ask as i have not see anything yet.

Soldato
I get it when I'm walking across the map to. When there's load of action on screen I'll get a bit of stuttering but nothing to bad. Doesn't go lower than 50FPS anyway.

Would be nice if anyone knew a fix for the stuttering

Caporegime
Anyone else gutted about the death of Cain? I expected it tbh, but still, after all this time...

..though I'm not ruling out his coming back later on in the game :p (I'm in act3)!

Post the act you're on above your spoiler :p curiosity got the better off me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom