*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
From Blizz

Eldtyara
Community

We are currently addressing an issue with the Battle.net service. During this time the Battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play. We are working diligently to resolve the issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Associate
That sucks, have you let anyone on your account or anything? Stupid question I know.

Or do you think it's a bug?

no just little old me. i'm kinda hoping it's a bug, it appears from my searching that a few other people have been affected in similar ways - been half way through, experienced connection problems had to restart and when they've come back all their stuff has gone. plus there's others who have missing char gear but stuff in their inventory. and what with the achievements bug again (which had also been wiped from my char) who knows...

But (and it's a big but) when i logged back in i was at the start of act 1 normal and i'd left him in Nightmare just before heading out to confront the witch, and i had 2 ingredients of the staff of herding left in my inventory and that was it. logic would suggest that everything would have gone if it was bugged.

but i can't get back in again atm (error 37 and battle.net down for maintenance) so maybe when it all smoothes out i'll be back to normal! (here's hoping....)

Caporegime
I've only had one error since playing this and that was when the Battle.net stuff went down.

Plays smooth, looks nice and not had any connection problems :)

Also, people need to get authenticators for their accounts!

Soldato
Well, must say I'm utterly dissapointed. Not with the game the fact you can barely get past the login screen. Once in I'm really enjoying it, but I've never seen such a epic fail on the part of the infrastructure. Lets hope they get it sorted soon otherwise I'll be asking for a refund!

/rant

Permabanned
Not having any problems here either. Whenever I get a new online game there always seems to be loads of people having problems that I don't encounter =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom