I want to play a game

Caporegime

Post two separate stories/facts/things; one true, one false. The GD hivemind will guess which one is correct. You will then confirm or deny this guess and why am I typing like Ron Swanson?

Statement A : I only pretend to dislike anime on these forums. I'm a fairly regular poster on some of the more well-known (and less well-known) sites and have a large collection of videos, DVDs and magazines. I've visited Japan three times and have gone to one anime convention.

Statement B : I have met Alex Ferguson and his team and I got all of their autographs.

So, tell me which one is true and post your own statements.

Last edited:
Soldato
Statement A : I only pretend to dislike anime on these forums. I'm a fairly regular poster on some of the more well-known (and less well-known) sites and have a large collection of videos, DVDs and magazines. I've visited Japan three times and have gone to one anime convention.

Statement B : I have met Alex Ferguson and his team and I got all of their autographs.
A is true :D

Statement A: I fell over yesterday
Statement B: It's my birthday in 10 days

Last edited:
Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23141560 said:

So, tell me which one is true and post your own statements.
A

A is true :D

Statement A: I fell over yesterday
Statement B: It's my birthday in 10 days
A

Isn't this a BBC or Channel 4 program?
Yes.

MrBell1984 said:
Statement A: I just returned from China on a 6 month holiday.
Statement B: Today I painted my front house fence Dark Oak.
B

Statement A: I once slept in a doorway in Brighton
Statement B: I stayed in last night

Soldato
People will have to reference what they are answering or there will be people just posting A or B and no one will know which post it relates to.

EDIT:// Like above.

Soldato
B seems more likely.

Statement A: Statement B is true.
Statement B: Statement A is false.

Well, you are correct in saying that B seems more likely - it is a certainty that it is incorrect, however!

That is a contradiction. Using the principle of explosion I ascertain that you live on Mars, and have a three headed sea cucumber named Stacey - Stacey wanted to vote for Romney, but not being a human, over eighteen or an American citizen, had to sit this round out.

Soldato
This is not /b/. There is no 'hivemind'. Give it a rest, champ.

Someone needs a hug.

Statement A - I was viciously attacked by a domesticated dolphin at SeaWorld, and the dolphin was made to apologize.

Statement B - I sold Keira Knightly a bag of M&Ms and a packet of condoms at a garage I used to work at.

A!

Statement A - When in Bruges I got told off for trying to walk into a church with a bottle of Satan.

Statement B - I learned how to say "get your **** out for the lads" in French, Dutch and Flemish especially for my recent trip to Bruges.

Associate
Statement A - When in Bruges I got told off for trying to walk into a church with a bottle of Satan.

Statement B - I learned how to say "get your **** out for the lads" in French, Dutch and Flemish especially for my recent trip to Bruges.

B

A) I once somehow got a nosebleed from diving off a diving board
B) I once somehow got a nosebleed from opening a cupboard

Soldato
B

A) I once somehow got a nosebleed from diving off a diving board
B) I once somehow got a nosebleed from opening a cupboard

B

A) I tried to sell a broken PSP to my friend for £100
B) I got my parents to buy me something of amazon for £200 bysaying it was on sale from the RRP :D

Back
Top Bottom