***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Man of Honour
Yet the tablet is still a underwhelming low resolution, it's a great concept, I think the phone looks great and Asus are probably the best manufacturer for updating their devices when Google release Android updates.

However, completely unacceptable to have a tablet released at this moment in time with such poor PPI.

That would make it even more expensive, where would you draw the line?

Associate
Yet the tablet is still a underwhelming low resolution, it's a great concept, I think the phone looks great and Asus are probably the best manufacturer for updating their devices when Google release Android updates.

However, completely unacceptable to have a tablet released at this moment in time with such poor PPI.

I'm using the tablet now and unless it is right in your face the resolution isn't an issue. I do think Asus should release at least a 1080p station and maybe they will but £627 for the most powerful smartphone yet and a tablet dock is a great package.

It's also worth pointing out that the phone supports LTE on 800, 1800 and 2600Mhz which are the current EE 4G frequencies and next years auction UK 4G frequencies so this phone and tablet will work on LTE in the UK next year on EVERY network. That is pretty cool.

Soldato
Soldato
I'm using the tablet now and unless it is right in your face the resolution isn't an issue. I do think Asus should release at least a 1080p station and maybe they will but £627 for the most powerful smartphone yet and a tablet dock is a great package.

It's also worth pointing out that the phone supports LTE on 800, 1800 and 2600Mhz which are the current EE 4G frequencies and next years auction UK 4G frequencies so this phone and tablet will work on LTE in the UK next year on EVERY network. That is pretty cool.

k so you like your padphone 2.. go to padphone thread and brag about it? i mean seriously this is n4 thread no one likes you here! ;)

Associate
k so you like your padphone 2.. go to padphone thread and brag about it? i mean seriously this is n4 thread no one likes you here! ;)

There is no PadFone 2 thread ha! I was answering questions about it. I think the nexus is fantastic but should have the same performance or better than this because the software is better optimised and it has 4.2 and not 4.0.4.

Back
Top Bottom