***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
When I saw the price for the N4 I was basically forced to get it over anything else. Not matter how good the 920/iPhone 5 or whatever else I would want it couldn't justify the price difference, moreover that I actual liked Android more then other OS.

Yep I was exactly the same, it made the whole decision so much easier. I was also considering the 920, Nokia may well have had my money as well with all the Nexus 4 stock issues, but they lost that possible sale by giving EE the initial exclusivity.

Associate
When I saw the price for the N4 I was basically forced to get it over anything else. Not matter how good the 920/iPhone 5 or whatever else I would want it couldn't justify the price difference, moreover that I actual liked Android more then other OS.

Yeah same for me too. I had the dosh for the iPhone 5, but the nexus was almost half the price. That and the long screen on the iPhone seemed out of proportion.

And after handling both I found the iPhone 5 felt to light.

Soldato
Glad you mentioned this, I still really havent used the N4 as too busy with distractions, but the main use of my phone is music/podcasts over BT in my car so good that the N4 supports this properly as I would have sent it back otherwise. Shocked the Samsung phones dont...

Another good thing is my Shure headphone controls work with the N4, all except volume but I can cope with that as its got hardware volume buttons anyway...

ps3ud0 :cool:

The S3 may be okay in your particular car, but it wasn't in my two Nissans, a Renault van and the mrs's Parrot.

The guy in the phone shop reckoned it was because Samsungs BT was too awesome for my vehicles and I should take every other BT vehicle I own back to the dealers and pay for them to update their firmware with updates that doesn't exist.

Soldato
I got mine last week absolutely love it! The screen is poor in comparison yo my HTC one x , it feels very premium in the hand.

What are people getting for battery life? I got over 3 hours screen life other day about 70% brightness

Soldato
I got mine last week absolutely love it! The screen is poor in comparison yo my HTC one x , it feels very premium in the hand.

What are people getting for battery life? I got over 3 hours screen life other day about 70% brightness

Every One X screen I've seen had a yellow stain somewhere on it so I'd disagree. They both seen to have parity otherwise.

Associate
My Play Store account is also saying the 24th now. Interestingly there has been a request to my bank for the exact amount of the phone and shipping charge....

I shall be checking my email regularly the next 24 hours!

Associate
I went to cancel mine around an hour ago as I have bought the note 2 and love it, cancellation failed and now I've just been sent an email saying it's shipped and a tracking number with tnt!!

Oh well looks like it's on it's way, I'll have to have a look at it!

Back
Top Bottom