*** League of Legends ***

Permabanned
Your username seems very familiar to me.

By any chance where you at 50k or another clan that frequently played COD 5 who were very good?

I'm still a member of WsM if they are still about. We played cod4 and mw2, I was the top member at one point :)

I got bored of mw2 when it got too easy. Getting flawless nukes every round using ridiculous weapon classes loses it's shine.

50k I've not heard of. I only really played WaW on Xbox, the others on PC.

Soldato
Is it just me, or does thresh have really really high base health also - as I just had a game laning against him as Cait - I was able to deny him a fair bit & poke him down, but he kept on nabbing my support & him/sona early game were able to destroy them quickly (sona support).

His very high natural HP when he got to L10 meant he was a few hundred HP ahead of me with the same items), it made 1 V 1's very risky (as I had to take off quite a bit of HP first) - he also had much higher armour than me :/, if he had a long range or I was somebody like Vayne or another short range ADC he would have dominated me.

Late game he lost his punch, as I could almost kill him before he even got into auto attack range - as an ADC his pull/jump was very risk to use - as if you focus him instantly he dies.

I think he works better as a bruiser top (with a singular v.high AD item such as an EI/BT) - then the rest tanky/slow to initiate.

Soldato
OP
Having played as a Sona against him I can atest that he is a nightmare early game. Just kept dying, if I am against a thresh would probably go taric next time. Need to learn Leona more as well - though tbh in someways i'm starting to prefer playing top - just need to be brave and try more champs - I have so many :)

Caporegime
I find him a mid-squishy tbh.
Sona has the lowest base HP out of all champs, so she gets smashed by anyone.
Thresh isn't anywhere near Supportilus levels of tanky, but has a ranged attack to make up for that. He has very limited escape options too, and the ult takes a little while to activate.

That said, I haven't seen or played him as the ADC, so with a support backing him up things probably would be very different.

Soldato
OP
Sorry I misread the post, as an adc imho is a waste - his range alone makes it a pointless exercise. I played Gangplank as adc (long story) - just because we won that lane doesn't make it a particularly viable exercise and late game we really could have done with a ranged ad - which affected us in the second game I ended up in this position (again long story)

Soldato
Yeah, thresh is good for a couple of ganks early & is pretty good at pulling in the jungle for ganks in the lane, but overall I'd say that he's better top or support so far.

It's a shame his jungle clear speed is so bad, as I'd love to try him in that.

jfp

jfp

Associate
I got 30fps max on my borrowed laptop with everything on low :( this dropped to 3fps or lower in team fights... no lol for me :(

Soldato
man that double IP weekend was sex, got so much IP out of it! 300+IP for some games - LOL!

Anyone seen that AP trynd build floating around, some guy is literally dominating with it.
Also going full AP soraka - is it me or does she still not do a huge amount of damage? Shes quickly becoming my fav support over Leona (never thought id see the day), but her damage is questionable (basically Leona does no damage and whilst shes a good tank I'm finding at my elo theres just a need for the support to be a damage dealer aswell)

Associate
man that double IP weekend was sex, got so much IP out of it! 300+IP for some games - LOL!

Anyone seen that AP trynd build floating around, some guy is literally dominating with it.
Also going full AP soraka - is it me or does she still not do a huge amount of damage? Shes quickly becoming my fav support over Leona (never thought id see the day), but her damage is questionable (basically Leona does no damage and whilst shes a good tank I'm finding at my elo theres just a need for the support to be a damage dealer aswell)

Yeah, AP Trynd is all over the Reddit subforum for LoL :p. Haven't tried it yet but I can see why it's working. Soraka is mostly about sustain to be honest... I've never found her much better as AP than just with mostly support items. Little damage, but you can stay in lane as long as you like.

Back
Top Bottom