** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

Associate
so would I be better to go for a budget heatsink and fan if I were going to use the h100 purely on low? I am looking for the best price/performance/noise ratio if anyone can please help?

also, any chance of some ivy bridge boards on offer of the day... ideally some asus or gigayte?

tar

dean

Soldato
Need to decide between h60 and h80.. Any major differences or anything?

H80 has a thicker radiator and possibly better pump. Certainly worth the £6 extra anyhow :)

Some incredible deals, especially when you consider the H100 can out perform most of the £60+ air coolers & the H80 just about match them.

Associate
I have a couple of questions....

1) What is the best way to setup the H100 in a 600T case? Fans on top, or below? Pulling air in from the top or exhausting out? I'm thinking fans on the top drawing cool air into the rad. At the moment I have an air cpu cooler and 2x 120mm fans on top exhausing out.

2) What happens if it leaks? :D

Caporegime
I have a couple of questions....

1) What is the best way to setup the H100 in a 600T case? Fans on top, or below? Pulling air in from the top or exhausting out? I'm thinking fans on the top drawing cool air into the rad. At the moment I have an air cpu cooler and 2x 120mm fans on top exhausing out.

2) What happens if it leaks? :D

1) I would recommend having fans on the top exhausting or pushing in. Pushing in will give slightly better temperatures, but you will most likely get more dust in the rad.

2) Don't think about that. :p

Back
Top Bottom