** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

Caporegime
I was tempted by this but the majority of reviews I have read have said that these units are all very noisy. I thought the whole point of water cooling was quietness?

A competitor is selling a refurb H80i for the same price as the H80, which one is the better unit?

The H80i is the new and improved version, but from past experiences I wouldn't touch an 'i' series cooler.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Something tells me you'll sell out long before they arrive. :p

doubtful - i just upped my order quantity

fwsc.gif

Associate
I'm sorry I've never fitted a liquid cooler, can someone tell me which of these (or all) will fit in my quite old Antec P182 case?

My Googling skills aren't working and I don't know how to work it out by measuring.

I don't want to mod the case.

Associate
Hmmmm will have to hold off annoyingly, will see what state there in when i get back from Glastonbury and if i have money left!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Does that mean I can have a fiver off since you will presumably be getting them cheaper now, and I bought it thinking delivery would be in just over 2 weeks? :D :D

ah, price is at rock bottom already because our initial order was huge to start with.

5 weeks! I will wait till they get here. Never know they may have a load of H100i to off load?

if you wait, the price will go up.

this deal is for h100 coolers only. there will be no h100i deals similar to this.

I'm sorry I've never fitted a liquid cooler, can someone tell me which of these (or all) will fit in my quite old Antec P182 case?

i think you will struggle. your case would support the h80 though.

Soldato
I've ordered an H60 but I'm slightly concerned about reports of leaking.

Tempted to cancel as I don't Overclock at all.

Can anyone put my mind at ease as to the leaking?

I've been umming and arring about changing my Coolermaster Wavemaster for a 650D... this might have swung it.

It's an awesome case, but too old school for decent cooling. *sob* Why didn't you put 120mm fans in Coolermaster - WHY?!

Associate
Does the H80 come with the 2 fans? Just asking as the picture doesn't show fans, and as they are refurbs, PLUS a I know a lot of people change the corsair fans for other brands anyway. . . . so thought id ask before I buy.

Soldato
I've ordered an H60 but I'm slightly concerned about reports of leaking.

Tempted to cancel as I don't Overclock at all.

Can anyone put my mind at ease as to the leaking?

3 things to worry about noise from the pump was a big issue loads got sent back.
stock fans wasn't quiet so you have to buy replacements.
Last possible problem is leaks.

You might be lucky and get one that has no problems you can see by how many refurbish units overclockers have brought there were loads sent back.

Soldato
3 things to worry about noise from the pump was a big issue loads got sent back.
stock fans wasn't quiet so you have to buy replacements.
Last possible problem is leaks.

You might be lucky and get one that has no problems you can see by how many refurbish units overclockers have brought there were loads sent back.

thats put his mind right at ease :p

Back
Top Bottom