Londoners in 'ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Ah standard procedures has resumed...

OcUK at their best. Bashing Muslims. Yes, lets bash muslims all day long. Typical from the white community. :rolleyes:

The lot of you need to be shot... Racist *****

Soldato
I don't see how large groups of believers in Islam have an enriching effect on a nominally Christian country (in values and culture if not in practice). Perhaps you are not aware that groups of Christians in the Middle East and Africa are being routinely butchered by groups of Muslims, this isn't a tolerant religion and the culture of most of the Islamic countries isn't a tolerant one either.

Hahahahaha. :D

Yet more armchair-youtube-learned nonsense.

I've been to Pakistan, I bumped into a WHITE CHRISTIAN family and they get on perfectly fine.

So your argument and the rest of your BS has been invalidated again. Invalidated just like the time you said "No drinking in Whitechapel". Oh but you watched that youtube video so you became an expert. Just like you've seen video's on youtube and bacame a expert on persecuted white people around the world :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
I've been to Pakistan, I bumped into a WHITE CHRISTIAN family and they got on perfectly fine

Wow, one family, that showed me eh?

Let's see, what has happened in the happy happy land of tolerant muslims today

... oh look, 22 hours ago

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...e.after.pastor.accused.of.blasphemy/33978.htm

:rolleyes:

I could fill a book with these stories,
you are full of it if you sit there pretending there isn't a lot of problems like this in pakistan,

half the time the christians are jailed for their own safety as the village has just gone mental over something stupid related to their precious sky pixie

Last edited:
Permabanned
Invalidated just like the time you said "No drinking in Whitechapel".
See post #131

(requires reading, maybe a brain too)

:)

Bashing Muslims. Yes, lets bash muslims all day long. Typical from the white community. :rolleyes:
Nobody is bashing muslims

Islam, yes (mostly)
The 0.01% bad ones, yes (white chavs included :p)
Poor reading and comprehension abilities, yes

The lot of you need to be shot... Racist *****
Thanks for that, follower of the religion of peace and ritual beheadings are we? Hard to tell

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow, one family, that showed me eh?

Let's see, what has happened in the happy happy land of tolerant muslims today

... oh look, 22 hours ago

http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...e.after.pastor.accused.of.blasphemy/33978.htm

:rolleyes:

I could fill a book with these stories

You really don't get it do you.

If someone wants to beat up a Christian for badmouthing their religion is down to that individual or clique. If I go to a church and start badmouthing Christianity one would expect to get beaten up, unless you're mental.

Soldato
See post #131

(requires reading, maybe a brain too)

:)

So why post such ridiculous hyperbole in the first place? Oh because you're on some kind of crusade to make Muslims look bad I see. :rolleyes:

Feeling a bit ashamed that you've been ousted as a bull*****er and that you CAN in fact drink in Whitechapel?

Last edited:
Permabanned
If I go to a church and start badmouthing Christianity one would expect to get beaten up, unless you're mental.
Actually you wouldn't, I'm surprised you actually think that a group of normal Christians would do that (I'm sure all the Christians in here would say the same?)

What was the last story about this, some Downs kid was playing with a pixie book, next minute, riot!?
The whole country is full of weird people

So why post such ridiculous hyperbole in the first place?
Because the religion of permanent offence has no sense of humour at all?

That in itself is hilarious to a culture that can openly mock itself :)
Islam is totally up itself.

Oh because you're on some kind of crusade to make Muslims look bad I see. :rolleyes:
Yes, (probably, when I can be bothered)
When they stop killing women and children over a book about their precious sky pixie, I'll stop mocking them :)

Feeling a bit ashamed that you've been proven wrong and that you CAN in fact drink in Whitechapel?
Dude, you really don't understand someone mocking you, do you :D
I never even watched the video beyond the point where some muslim kid was yelling at some drunk to put their beer down, it was just another lolmuslim video :) If anything it proves whitechapel has some gullible white people living there.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dude, you really don't understand someone mocking you, do you :D

Mocking me? Erm... I was the person at the pub watching the 800 Muslims walking passed.

Actually you wouldn't, I'm surprised you actually think that a group of normal Christians would do that (I'm sure all the Christians in here would say the same?)

Exactly. And I find it sad how you think a group of "normal Muslims" would do all the BS you've been sprouting.

Permabanned
Mocking me? Erm... I was the person at the pub watching the 800 Muslims walking passed.
OK, makes no sense, cannot connect to previous conversation :confused:
Exactly. And I find it sad how you think a group of "normal Muslims" would do all the BS you've been sprouting.
They wouldn't? (well except in Pakistan where they all appear to be mental)
I do wish you'd read instead of assuming I said something, I've corrected you about three times now

Can we stop posting btw, I'm bored and have stuff to do :)

Soldato
(well except in Pakistan where they all appear to be mental)

See. Yet more armchair BS. Even after I've told you I've actually been to Pakistan and know most people aren't like what your youtube sources tell you.

But yeah they're all mental. :rolleyes:
*Can we stop posting btw, I'm bored and have stuff to do :)
lol :D

OK bigot, no worries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom