RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Soldato
For me, he was definitely in the right.

The very fact that they STOPPED him dead in his tracks, with nowhere to go, would send you into a blind panic. Totally justified, tough **** if you get a broken leg like that, if you ask me.

Soldato
and heres some more footage from the day too...

http://www.********.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664

these were the ones that have been removed from youtube, shows the mentality of the group and how they were riding previously.... if only there was a RRS to mow a few of them down....Oh.

Last edited:
Soldato
For me, he was definitely in the right.

The very fact that they STOPPED him dead in his tracks, with nowhere to go, would send you into a blind panic. Totally justified, tough **** if you get a broken leg like that, if you ask me.

Well if he wasnt man enough to handle the consequences he shouldnt have wound them up, sounds very simple to me

Soldato
So can you say what makes the RR driver immune from his actions or are you just siding with him becuase youre a car driver?

Soldato
So can you say what makes the RR driver immune from his actions or are you just siding with him becuase youre a car driver?

I didn't use that one, so don't use that one against me.

From what I can tell:

- they were extremely intimidating
- he was made to stop
- had at least 50 bikers around him
- possible threat of guns being around
- wife and kids in tow
- they are a total bunch of idiots, judging by other videos

Yeah, I can say it's actually alright for him to put his foot down and mow one of them over. Why do you think it's OK for him to feel threatened with his life, and expect them to not be threatened with theirs?

Back
Top Bottom