Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
So DICE just selected the least popular BF3 maps and thought "Oh I am sure the new Frostbite engine will make people love these maps" without any consideration at all?

I'm sure they went into a neat little spreadsheet that listed the most played maps.

Wow some people really need to think before they type.

Caporegime
Didn't you have this problem with the last 2 battlefields? Maybe you're just a bit rubbish at it?

Don't troll, you're not DG, it's not becoming!

To put you straight... BFBC2 was fine, BF3 was great PRE DLC, got worse as they nerfed the weapons. BF4 beta was awesome, first release was good, patched it and bad. I can understand if it was just me but when a vast majority are having issues in BF4, then na :)

All 4 of us in a squad rubber banded on para

Soldato
Poor night here.

I can't seem to get points in the Stealth jets. I randomly exploded a few times with no explanation as to why, I was a bit close to terrain but was definitely above it.

To boot I also seem to be having a lot of white screen to desktop crashes.

Soldato
Had some great games on Anarchy server tonight but just got DC. Finally unlocked the stinger and had a great run in a chopper by repairing it a lot and firing my stingers. Also got the hang of spotting (as in I now know it's a thing). All in all a fun night but that server doesnt play parcel shelf map :(

Associate
I finally unlocked the Javelin. Had 2 insanely good rounds on conquest in a tank earlier. I'm usually pretty crap in tanks. Javelin was really handy against those flying jeeps in obliteration lol...

Associate
I hope they sort the server problems out tomorrow! fed up of unlocking stuff to just lose it with the server crashing or the game..

same, one of the 33k score rounds earlier didnt crash but i just didnt get any exp or unlocks =/ battlereport showed up fine in battlelog tho

Does the in-game scoreboard include bonus exp? I keep seeing myself being 3rd/4th in-game but then in battlelog im placed higher
I swear i've seen the bonus xp message after every round for the last 4 hours. I haven't used any of the exp items....

Last edited:
Associate
Ive only been playing (trying) this for a few days and I can finally play a full map without the usual 5 minute crash.

Tried all the usual guff for fixes. The last of which, was to disable CCC from autostarting.

I won't even try to pretend that doing so cured it as I know as soon as I have finished typing this and rejoin a game it's gonna crash.

Anyway I tried putting the battlescreen onto my second monitor but I only get my name, score and the rest is just a nasty shade of murky green. No map.

Anyone had any similar problems with using a second monitor?.

EDIT: NVM it works perfectly in FF. Maybe a problem with my Chrome setup

Last edited:
Soldato
cheers to prattler and stonehouse for a few good games, awful maps with stoney/prattler and me/prattler had to contend with numbers stacked sides, but hey ho bit of fun was had, if only i could get the sodding viop to work :(

Back
Top Bottom