Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Caporegime
Anyone else getting major crashing issues tonight? I cant play for more than 5 mins without BF4 crashing, it's the first time I have had it this bad!

It seems totally random. Some people say they were playing for days and then all of sudden started crashing.

One night it crashed within 5 minutes of getting into a game on two occasions so i just gave up. The other night i played 2 hours with not a hint of a crash.

It is all very strange.

Man of Honour
Netcode is horrendous tonight!

Was awesome last night, but I just shot a guy 7 times in the back of the head only for him to turn 360 and kill me

Yeah :( I think I might stick to hardcore servers with hit markers on makes it a bit easier to deal with.

Caporegime
Yeah :( I think I might stick to hardcore servers with hit markers on makes it a bit easier to deal with.

This was hardcore

Happened again, guy just ran in front of em and I was doing SHORT bursts at his head. He went prone right in front of me as well and I ended up getting a kill assist!

Not just that I'm getting killed around corners by up to 2secs. It was great last night, yet tonight BAD :mad:

It's actually worse in this than bfbc2 was at the start.

But it's so sporadic too, one night awesome and next night not

Back
Top Bottom