Voices with digital voice recorders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I remember a fair while ago a pretty well known member (although the name escapes me now) said he'd experience his wife being lift and slammed to the floor by a ghost.
He was my ignore list soon after.

Associate
Never tried recording with a digital voice recorder, but do have something on my desk that monitors for spirit conversations. When it picks up ghostly voices an alarm goes off and I can pick up a receiver to hear what they say. Mostly its voices saying "hello....hello...anybody there"

Scares the crap out of me, sometimes they even know my name. I leave it unplugged most of the time

Soldato
Never tried recording with a digital voice recorder, but do have something on my desk that monitors for spirit conversations. When it picks up ghostly voices an alarm goes off and I can pick up a receiver to hear what they say. Mostly its voices saying "hello....hello...anybody there"

Scares the crap out of me, sometimes they even know my name. I leave it unplugged most of the time

Soldato
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait a second.

You bought a new voice recorder, took it out the box to test it, and by testing it you made no noises.

I have no idea what you were expecting from the results of the test of you sound equipment you put no sounds into. Unless you bought this thing just to find EVP, at which point you are mentally primed so you delude you heard something. Or maybe you read part of the address on the box and forgot about it :o

Associate

:D

Lysander believes in magic. :p

Soldato
Yes dead people come back in order to see the OP fap, they could go to any house with hot women/men but they pick the OP.

Makes perfect sense.

Man of Honour
I have SM57 and SM58 microphones and some hi-end recording gear so the electronics can't get in the way of the recording and I'll be recording at full bandwidth so I'll set it up tonight and see what the outcome is.

Soldato
DickyBob, having written books and articles about the paranormal, I'd be happy to help you if you actually agree to listen to the rational explanations. If you want to, you can contact me via the boards' trust system.

Soldato
I have SM57 and SM58 microphones and some hi-end recording gear so the electronics can't get in the way of the recording and I'll be recording at full bandwidth so I'll set it up tonight and see what the outcome is.

Not necessarily. They are both passive and intended for direct sound sources and so unlikely to pick up low level ghost mumbling.

But the bigger question is what has possessed me to attempt posting a sensible response to this thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom