Sky Updated Epg

V F

V F

Soldato
Post #212 ^^

I'm not experiencing lag of any sort. Everything is zippy including instant search.

The planner also gives you more specific % details. 0.5%. Rather than rounded numbers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No. That's the "old" stable software from the DR stream. It won't install the new EPG.

There's one option for the new EPG. Patience!

+1

forcing an update will only work if your box hasn't updated within 3 months of a software update being pushed out. otherwise you end up on the same software and it's a waste of time.

there are 2 different channels of updating and the DR stream lags behind the pushed updates.

Soldato
Woke up this morning to find ours has updated with the new EPG. Looks quite nice, functionality hasn't changed much as far as the interface goes I don't think although I've not had a chance to properly play around with it as yet.

Quick question to those who may know - I've got one of the little black box wireless Sky 'On Demand' thingies about the size of a fag packet connected to the main Sky+ HD box. Do I still need this or (by the looks of things) have they now somehow integrated all its functions into the box with this new update?

Some pictures, a bit large, hence the spoiler tags:-

grRLR6P.jpg

UuEaiTS.png

Yy9pU2i.png

Back
Top Bottom