Watch Dogs

Soldato
I currently have 99/100 City Hotspots and 14/15 Gang Hideouts. Can't seem to find the last one for either of them for some reason.

Not sure how I am gonna get the trophy for being tailed 5 times as I've played a lot and not had one person tail me yet that I know of...

I almost have $1mil. Dunno what to do with it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I can quite happily list why I think it's wonderfully average, why don't you explain why you do not think it's average?

What do you think average means? Average means if you take a set of data (in this case open world games) then you believe it to be in the middle of that pack. I'd love to see all these open world games that you think are better than Watch Dogs for it to be middle of the pack.

The word average is ridiculously overused by people that don't think something is brilliant and think average is the next step down.

GTA 5 is probably the only Open World game I'd say is better than this, and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Soldato
I've been enjoying the online contests. The 8 player races were fun once I took aim assist down to low and drove 1st person perspective.

I certainly wouldn't give this game an average score. It's good - v.good for me. 8.5/10

Soldato
Ok had more chance to play and I'll be honest. I'm dissapointed overall.

Some main storyline missions are fun, however a lot of the side missions are dull and repetitive. I have found several glitches which have been solved by me having to reload the game, such as getting stuck between a vehicle and a wall, getting stuck between a railing and a wall....other glitches include my car being catapulted into the air after running down a fence. driving physics still feel terrible. The motorbike suspension doesn't even compress, it's rigid as push bike.

This game, while fun at times, it's nothing but over hyped and unfinished in my opinion. This feels like it was released several years ago, certainly not expert physics as they have been spouting on pre launch trailers...

Shame

6.5/10

Soldato
What platform you playing on? Never had any problems with glitches and I'm quite a way towards 100%.

Side missions are the best in any open world game IMO. They are really fun and while they have the same objective they are all pretty different as in what you actually do.

Back
Top Bottom