Dead Rising 3 - leaked on Steam DB

Soldato
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/06/04/dead-rising-3-shows-up-on-steam-database-could-come-to-pc-soon/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-05-dead-rising-3-listing-leaked-in-steam-database

Obviously coming to PC sooner or later (the Steam DB leaks nearly always turn into PC releases) hopefully in the summer if they are playtesting now. This game was the only reason to buy an Xbox 1 guess the console exclusives do not last nowadays & the lure of £££ is more important as it only sold 1.2m copies being tied to an XB1 with Kinnect :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be a good experience on PC via Steam :D

Soldato
Excellent news. I'm a big fan of the DR games having played them heaps on the 360 but just refuse to play them on the PC as they're linked with GFLWL. Yes I could just search for hacks but sod it.

Can't wait to experience DR3 as I didn't really read up about it at all. Hopefully it'll be not too similar to the previous version, which felt a tad too close to the original gameplay wise.

Soldato
I loved the first DR. Probably my favourite game on X360. I don't used the 360 any more, so it's a damned shame that it's not available for PC.

I'd probably get DR3, even though it looks less fun than the original

What bits? Most of the whinging was due to the save system and a lot of folks couldn't see why it was needed (it was important).
Absolutely: the save system was perfect. Didn't they ditch it for DR2, though?

Associate
I quite like DR games, would love to see this on PC great fun. I guess too much to ask for couch co-op since even xbone one doesnt have it.

Soldato
Absolutely: the save system was perfect. Didn't they ditch it for DR2, though?
Hmm I don't think so. I definately remember going to the bogs to save my game many times before some boss fight with a looney Chef bloke.
Totally agree - I wish DR1 was out on the PC as it was probably the best game on that console. Must have replayed it heaps of times to fully experience everything :)

Soldato
Hmm I don't think so. I definately remember going to the bogs to save my game many times before some boss fight with a looney Chef bloke.
Totally agree - I wish DR1 was out on the PC as it was probably the best game on that console. Must have replayed it heaps of times to fully experience everything :)

I might have heard wrong (re save system on DR2).

I put a lot of hours into DR; never quite managed a perfect run of saving everyone (barring the ones where you simply couldn't) . Of course, that was pre-parenthood so I had a lot more gaming time back then.

Soldato
OP
DR1 was the reason I bought a 360 console back in Sept 2006 :eek: great game :D

I even maxxed out all the achvs 1000/1000 including the 7 day survivor legit. Took me 18 hours straight in 1 sitting as you cannot save once so the minimum time to complete is 14 hours in 1 session so I paused now & again every hour to do other stuff then returned to it.

That achv was/still is hardcore ;)

I hope DR3 has the Kinnect & Smartglass app garbage removed from it on PC I presume it will somehow but who knows MS fully funded this game on XB1 Capcom just distributed & used their own devs but MS paid for the lot so I hope MS do not tie it to some of their own hardware/software :rolleyes:

Soldato
Excellent news. I'm a big fan of the DR games having played them heaps on the 360 but just refuse to play them on the PC as they're linked with GFLWL. Yes I could just search for hacks but sod it.

Can't wait to experience DR3 as I didn't really read up about it at all. Hopefully it'll be not too similar to the previous version, which felt a tad too close to the original gameplay wise.

None of the dead rising games have been released on PC have they?

Back
Top Bottom