***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You mean one of these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ego-t-Sta...rger-Cig-/161385278399?_trksid=p2054897.l5666

Mirage just sells re-branded cheap stuff (Sorry to say, but helping you out so you dont get ripped off)

As you can see from the link. Double it for £20 and you have what you have plus an extra case and extra charger. All you are missing is the juice. And can get good stuff for a hellll of a lot cheaper than that place.

Sorry but I hate it when people overprice cheap crap and are misinformed.

*EDIT* So even with 30% off you still got ripped off :o

*DOUBLE EDIT* Inless you have spinner V2's etc. but seems Mirage havnt sold stuff like that in the past I very much dought they do now.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the shoot-down Neodite. :(

Ah well, at least I can get spares cheaper...
Still, £32 to get myself off the dreaded weed is money well spent for me. Appreciate the info though, will be going online when I need more gubbins!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah deffo, still a step in the right direction no matter what you payed.

When/if you want to upgrade tho, make a post here and people will help you mods and good places for price etc :)

It just a personal thing for me not liking these places that charge so much for these starter kits and only stock these things and make out they are top of the line.

I would imagine in a few days it has already payed for itself anyway so can only be a good thing from your point of view :)

Underboss
My work pal just bought his new rose Stumpy down for me to have a play with, tbh fo the price it left me kind of underwhelmed.

The flavour was there but limited vapour and in my eyes wasn't a patch on my KFL.

Granted he has a 1.9ohm coil build that he rushed last night as usually has 1.4ohms but was expecting for £130+ that people pay for them to have my world rocked.

Dripper should be at home waiting for me at 13:30, going to get my Mr's Lords fix.

Soldato
He aint running sub ohm on rose? Seems a little pointless :p

On another note tho, they have cloned the rose ;) (making it a price it should be)

I even run 0.7 on my KFL+. I cannot imagine running anything above 0.7 anymore tbh.

Got my tobh running at .5 for a flavour build and my ego-m (or is it l? lol) running at .3 for them clouds.

Associate
just a quick question....I have my e-sig and i am finding that i need to clean out the connection between the chamber and the batt. If i leave it for a while without cleaning it the liquid leaks down the side of the batt. I have tried changing the chambers and that makes no difference.

should i just scrap the lot and get a new e-cig ?

Underboss
He aint running sub ohm on rose? Seems a little pointless :p

On another note tho, they have cloned the rose ;) (making it a price it should be)

I even run 0.7 on my KFL+. I cannot imagine running anything above 0.7 anymore tbh.

Got my tobh running at .5 for a flavour build and my ego-m (or is it l? lol) running at .3 for them clouds.

Yeah he can't got below 1.3ohm on his Provari so just sticks to 1.4.

Associate
My work pal just bought his new rose Stumpy down for me to have a play with, tbh fo the price it left me kind of underwhelmed.

The flavour was there but limited vapour and in my eyes wasn't a patch on my KFL.

Granted he has a 1.9ohm coil build that he rushed last night as usually has 1.4ohms but was expecting for £130+ that people pay for them to have my world rocked.

Dripper should be at home waiting for me at 13:30, going to get my Mr's Lords fix.

Should have some Mrs Lords Druide & Toffee Apple waiting for me when I get home from work later, looking forward to trying them.

Cheers

Soldato
just a quick question....I have my e-sig and i am finding that i need to clean out the connection between the chamber and the batt. If i leave it for a while without cleaning it the liquid leaks down the side of the batt. I have tried changing the chambers and that makes no difference.

should i just scrap the lot and get a new e-cig ?

Is it one of the starter ego type kits?

If so how long have you been vaping and are you going to carry on with it? If so maybe it's time to upgrade :)

Soldato
My Fasttech stuff is in the UK :) now lets see how long it takes royal mail to deliver it to me. I think knowing them Wednesday.

Jealous! Mine has now been in transit from China for 9 days! What courier did you go with?

On the quest for some 50/50 6mg GVC, if anyone in this thread is willing to part with some, let me know ;)

Soldato
I won a Facebook comp over the weekend for 500ml of juice

eb3moo.jpg

Got home and noticed the nic is 15mg :( wayyyy to strong for me. Most I vape now is 4mg (6 at a push) or none at all.

Oh well atleast I managed to win something for a change, just a shame I cannot use it haha

Soldato

http://oi59.tinypic.com/eb3moo.jpg[/ig]

Got home and noticed the nic is 15mg :( wayyyy to strong for me. Most I vape now is 4mg (6 at a push) or none at all.

Oh well atleast I managed to win something for a change, just a shame I cannot use it haha[/QUOTE]

email in trust :D

Soldato

eb3moo.jpg

Oh well atleast I managed to win something for a change, just a shame I cannot use it haha

Will gladly take some off your hands for postage cost if you feel like it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom