***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Posted on the Tamworth page to see if anyone fancied swapping for a mech + Zenith V2 or Fogger V4 or a box mod.

But I tell ya what if I dont get any offers/bites on Facebook by the end of the weekend ill split it between you two if you cover postage for me :)

Associate
also, im getting really bored of my locals £3 10ml bottles, i wanna try something really good, seen some corker looking bottles on here with exotic names. im looking for something with spices or herbs in, something i could vape constantly, hate all these fruity things or sweet things and im getting bored of menthol. only thing i came remotely close with was a mixture of cola and menthol.

Associate
My work pal just bought his new rose Stumpy down for me to have a play with, tbh fo the price it left me kind of underwhelmed.

The flavour was there but limited vapour and in my eyes wasn't a patch on my KFL.

Granted he has a 1.9ohm coil build that he rushed last night as usually has 1.4ohms but was expecting for £130+ that people pay for them to have my world rocked.
Yes £130 is expensive as I believe these are CNC machined. £100 would be a better price, but turning by hand you wouldn't make any profit at £130:(

I would imagine the 1.9 Ohm coil is the problem. 1.2 Ohm would be better.

I have had both the Rose and the KFL, IMO the Rose was far better in every way

He aint running sub ohm on rose? Seems a little pointless :p

On another note tho, they have cloned the rose ;) (making it a price it should be)

I even run 0.7 on my KFL+. I cannot imagine running anything above 0.7 anymore tbh.

Got my tobh running at .5 for a flavour build and my ego-m (or is it l? lol) running at .3 for them clouds.

If you build it right it shouldn't be necessary to go below .8 Ohm on anything! and wont do your battery's any good at .3 Ohm no matter what they are.
You can get just the same vape/clouds @ 1.2 as .3 Ohm with much better flavor too.

And as for the cloned Rose don't even go there.:rolleyes:

Always better off buying a decent mod and atty learn how to build it properly.

To many people on here complaining about the price of decent gear and then posting how crap it is and all the problems they are having.

Sounds to me like most people would be better of with a decent mech mod and a Spheroid, Job done:p

Associate
also, im getting really bored of my locals £3 10ml bottles, i wanna try something really good, seen some corker looking bottles on here with exotic names. im looking for something with spices or herbs in, something i could vape constantly, hate all these fruity things or sweet things and im getting bored of menthol. only thing i came remotely close with was a mixture of cola and menthol.

I think you might like Red Astaire sort of berry, herby, menthol (but really nicely balanced, not just menthol chucked in)

Soldato
You most certianly will see a lot more vapour (And denser) sub ohm'ing.

Sure if you are just going mouth to lung it does not really matter. but straight to lungs you will see a massive differance sub ohming.

The extra heat makes sweet tasting flavours amazing too. So much so if I see a 1 instead of a 0 at the start of my ohm reader I rip it out and start again.

*edit* And also the extra throat hit you get when using 0mg nic juice makes you not even miss the nic.

Underboss
TOBH dripper is amazing!

Got it coiled uo to 1.4ohms, not going to try lower yet as this is the sweet spot for me. The vapour productions isn't as much as everyone raves about but this is probably due to the high ohms.

Got to say Mr's Lords Spotted Dick is sublime for taste and flavour, not going to replace my beloved Scopes Apple Tart as an ADV but its nice enough to hit for long periods!

Associate
Hi everyone, just a quick question.

How often do you rebuild your Kayfun lites ?

I have had mine for nearly two weeks and it seems to be still going strong using organic cotton.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi everyone, just a quick question.

How often do you rebuild your Kayfun lites ?

I have had mine for nearly two weeks and it seems to be still going strong using organic cotton.

whenever it starts tasting gash is when i usually change just the wicks and give it a little clean inside (including burning off the cack built up on the coils).

i normally keep the same coils in for a few weeks/a month unless i either get bored and want to rebuild or it generally tastes not great.

Soldato
If anyone is interested, there is a genuine Kato Mod for sale on the Safer Vapers Facebook page...out of stock nearly worldwide, really hard to get unless you buy from UKEcigstore for £175+postage :eek::o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom