Diablo 3 (Console versions)

Soldato
My wife wants a new game to play, is this simple enough that she can stick it on easy and just mash the buttons to get through a couple of hours of it?

Soldato
Well I just played "The Last of Us" content in Diablo III in the form of a Torment III rift, OMG it was hard! as a squishy Wizard it was a nightmare, the clickers were fine but the Bloaters through out so much AOE it was really hard to get close enough to them to hit, and the AOE really hurt as in instant death almost.

It was fun though as I forgot it was in there so it caught me by surprise at first :)

Associate
Anyone else on the PS4 version having achievements not updating? Completed act 5 twice now and kill Urzael, kill Malthael, kill Adria, complete all quests in act 5 not unlocking. Also complete 5 bounties and kill 500 rift monsters not unlocking.

Any ideas please?

PSN: PotatoHedz
XBL: incubati0n

Soldato
Well I just played "The Last of Us" content in Diablo III in the form of a Torment III rift, OMG it was hard! as a squishy Wizard it was a nightmare, the clickers were fine but the Bloaters through out so much AOE it was really hard to get close enough to them to hit, and the AOE really hurt as in instant death almost.

It was fun though as I forgot it was in there so it caught me by surprise at first :)

How did I not know about this?!

Soldato
rather pleased with myself, 0-70 new crusader in 3 days :) super tanky blessed hammer build and dominates t3, only 400k dps but 7000+ armor :)

Associate
My wife wants a new game to play, is this simple enough that she can stick it on easy and just mash the buttons to get through a couple of hours of it?

I've been playing this with my wife and we started on Hard but that was too easy, so now we play on Expert. We just killed the Act 1 boss last night first time :cool:

I got 2 legendaries from it, whereas after finishing the game on PC I didn't find one legendary.

My wife plays a Hunter so she can just shoot stuff from afar while I smash things as a Crusader. One thing I don't really like though is the menus are a bit confusing since they are trying to fit everything onto the screen for consoles. I think women will find this off-putting. I have to explain a lot of it to my wife since it's a bit overwhelming for someone who has never played it I think.

Soldato
rather pleased with myself, 0-70 new crusader in 3 days :) super tanky blessed hammer build and dominates t3, only 400k dps but 7000+ armor :)

Nice! Im only 29 atm but really enjoying the crusader at the moment! Upped difficulty to expert as hard still felt easy

Nice balance now! Wish i had a few free days to just play this straight! Cant stop thinking about it lol

Soldato
I've been playing this with my wife and we started on Hard but that was too easy, so now we play on Expert. We just killed the Act 1 boss last night first time :cool:

I got 2 legendaries from it, whereas after finishing the game on PC I didn't find one legendary.

My wife plays a Hunter so she can just shoot stuff from afar while I smash things as a Crusader. One thing I don't really like though is the menus are a bit confusing since they are trying to fit everything onto the screen for consoles. I think women will find this off-putting. I have to explain a lot of it to my wife since it's a bit overwhelming for someone who has never played it I think.

This is my concern for playing with my gf, she may get overwhelmed by the fast leveling and all the abilities and gear etc however i assume only one person can do inventory work at one time so i could organise her equipment etc if it is an issue! Not sure, but i think she would enjoy the gameplay

Soldato
Add me on PSN guys. NeoReloaded :)

Also does difficulty effect what drops you get? For example if I'm playing on Expert I will be getting better gear than I would on Normal?

Thanks.

Soldato
Add me on PSN guys. NeoReloaded :)

Also does difficulty effect what drops you get? For example if I'm playing on Expert I will be getting better gear than I would on Normal?

Thanks.

I don't think it makes any difference to drops until at least master level. You will obviously level up much quicker and get more gold though.

Soldato
a lv70 bow with a socket or 3 would be lovely, 3 days on dh and 5 uksangs bows zero sockets :( spent 20+ mill re-rolling damage stat for a scocket, nope :( meh!

xbox360 gt dunker8

Soldato
Man I never get any good drops in this. Doing Torment 2 runs with Wizard and barely get anything at all.

I did some Master runs with my Hardcore character and got good drops there. Maybe you get better loot on Hardcore?
Got that to Level 70 though so not much point in carrying on past there as very few people play it on Hardcore.

Was a lot easier than I thought to reach 70 without dying. I just upped it to Master once I hit Level 61. Crusader can't exatly die anyway - he's invincible.
Passive plus ring bonus meant I could die 2 times per minute and be instantly revived to 100% health - not that it needed it but was a good buffer in case.

Now just changed to Witch doctor and boy is he powerful once you hit level 30s. Master Rift run with level 32 Witch Doctor was a breeze. My Wizard would have been destroyed doing that.

Fun to play as though.

Soldato
So now the auction house has been removed. What is the actual point in gold?

I have accumulated 1 mill on my first play through and not found anything to spend it on. besides levelling jewelcafting etc.

Back
Top Bottom