Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
Lol gg cav :D

What's your nick?

Apparently everyone I've played has told me I'm getting bad lag and I have no idea how to solve it.

Hmm, were you playing 'Adz' or 'Az'?

Anyway, when I play people on my friends list it isn't too bad. Ranked mode is very hit and miss, it was never this bad with GFWL. They don't seem to be able to fix it or they simply don't give a crap.

Soldato
you played Az too - Bison

... and he gave you a spanking :eek::p

Oh yes! I remember that game, just before the game I was like "ugh cant be bothered anymore :D"

You were just spamming headstomps and er, whatever his other move is called (not Psycho Crusher) and by the second round I was just like meh :D (Didn't help having a few bottles in me though :p)

Lets play some tonight if you're around. You can hand me my ass properly this time!

E: Looks like you're not only spamming in USF4 but also here :D See above buddy!

Soldato
Just watched Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist.... WOW Not only is it ace coz its SF but as a stand alone movie it's really well done! Can't wait for the next one, apparently it's a series.

Soldato
Just watched Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist.... WOW Not only is it ace coz its SF but as a stand alone movie it's really well done! Can't wait for the next one, apparently it's a series.

you did watch the:

Street.Fighter.Assassin's.Fist.2014.mkv 1,471,579kb version, that is made seamless into 1 movie, very high quality :p

...good shows movie

Back
Top Bottom