** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

Associate
It may well be for you. Perhaps I should have linked to the direct post, but when you don't have the forum on noob view its on page 2. I also gave him the link to the thread which is what he was asking for based on his ambiguous request for a link to the thread i'd mentioned.

Sorry wasnt trying to be funny etc
But on my works pc it was on page 3, and if the person who asked also had it on 'noob view' they would have had the issue (so to speak)
And i only linked the post itself in case anyone else wanted to know, and they also have the forums set to 'noob view'

Soldato
Sorry wasnt trying to be funny etc
But on my works pc it was on page 3, and if the person who asked also had it on 'noob view' they would have had the issue (so to speak)
And i only linked the post itself in case anyone else wanted to know, and they also have the forums set to 'noob view'

:o:p

Its disappointing either way for the people who have ordered! Especially if they wanted one for when GTA unlocks!

Thankfully neither myself or my friend ordered one - I want to see which gives better gameplay/fps out of NVidia/ati first.

Associate
I did have the 780ti on order, but needed an ssd also but at same time had 2 cars to tax and also pay off my wifes holiday in may
And do not think i would utilise it anyway
I am a bit disappointed in the delay, but i only want to get back into borderlands...
No rush Gibbo

Soldato
Are many still playing tribes ?

Yea have a few full public servers in the evenings and we recently had two Draft competitions with 8 teams of 7 players in each one which was fun with small prizes being won.

Still seems to be new players trying the game out which is good and the higher tier players are now running a newbloods workshop to help new and old players learn the ropes in a given role.

TA forums Linky.

Associate
Do these come with a backplate, if not does anyone know where to get a stock backplate like this?
GX-205-OK_98233_800.jpg

Soldato
The original reference 780Ti did not have a back plate. The pic above is the 980 reference card which comes with the back plate as does the OCUK 970 using the Nvidia cooler.

Associate
Its frustrating not having an update other than, not this week! Do we know if they are shipping this week and that packaging got sorted?

It is a little frustrating. If they will not be shipped until next week from Asia, then it could be Monday week before we receive them in our hands.

I am without a card, so if i knew for certain i would just order a 970.

I am sure OcUK are just as frustrated though

Associate
Agreed, If its going to take that long i'll likely cancel and get something else.

Edit: decided its a 970 reference switch out tomorrow.

Last edited:
Associate
Switch done to a 970 reference. Shipping confirmed.

In hindsight, as much of a beast the 780ti is, I don't think I could live with the fact its old tech with no potential for no ongoing driver support.

Absolutely stonking deal though and ocuk should be commended for their work on it!!

Hopefully one of you guys who missed out can grab my allocated unit - Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom