** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I have truly incredible pricing and to make this deal even better these cards are brand new, with genuine NVIDIA coolers. The 780Ti offers 970 performance and better, plus is a great upgrade for anyone currently with a 780Ti wanting to go SLI.

Then the GTX 770 is the real bargain, it out performs the GTX 960 at everything, especially higher resolutions and is a lower price and again features a genuine NVIDIA cooler.

OcUK GeForce GTX 780Ti "NVIDIA Reference" 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £249.95 inc VAT

GX-208-OK_400.jpg

NVIDIA's latest Geforce 780Ti takes the fight right to the competition in the battle for current worlds fastest single GPU. Packing a fully enabled GK110 GPU with a whopping 2880 cuda cores this card has huge amounts of processing power to enable it to power through any game. Infact the 780 Ti is so impressive, it’s not just cheaper than TITAN, it beats it in performance and takes the crown as the Best Gaming GPU on the Planet.

NVIDIA are supporting the overclocking community even further with an advanced three rail PWM with load balancing, whereas older GTX 780 and Titan pulled all their power through three rails, they did not load balance. 780Ti's new PWM means it can source power from three sources and load balance resulting in the same amount of power from each rail, allowing for more superior overclocks and stability. Here at Overclockers UK we tested this and where we found Titans would top out at 1100-1150MHz core, whereas the 780Ti was able to hit 1200-1300Mhz core over and over again, proving this new PWM not only offers efficiency and stability, but also great overclocking ability. When overclocked this cards performance can be increased by upto a further 30%, making it a truly unstoppable force.

For memory once again here at Overclockers UK we are very impressed to see 3GB of RAM and a 384-Bit interface meaning it can power the latest games even at the highest resolutions and detail settings, making this card the perfect choice for any gamer or overclocker.

780Ti uses the Titan cooling system and this means that even whilst gaming, you can indeed game in silence or at night whilst the rest of the household is asleep and not have to worry about waking up those sleeping.

Specification:
- GeForce GTX 780Ti
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780Ti (GK110)
- Core Base Clock: 876MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 928MHz
- Memory Clock: 7000MHz
- Memory Size: 3072MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2880
- DirectX 11.2: Yes
- DVI Port: DVI-I /DVI-D
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Warranty: 2yr

Features:
- MAX your overclocks with NVIDIA's Power Balancing
- A WHOPPING 2880 CUDA Cores (Fully enabled GK110)
- GPU Boost 2.0 Technology
- TITAN cooling system

Was [£349.99] Inc. VAT

Only £249.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK GeForce GTX 770 "NVIDIA Reference" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £199.99 inc VAT

GX-210-OK_400.jpg

The next generation GeForce GTX 770 is a high-performance graphics card designed from the ground up to deliver super-fast, smooth and quiet gaming. It features the most advanced technology innovations, engineering and features to deliver spectacular performance in today's most demanding games.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1046MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1085MHz
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2170MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 230 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years

Was [£299.99] Inc. VAT

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK GeForce GTX 770 "NVIDIA Reference" 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £169.99 inc VAT

GX-209-OK_400.jpg

The next generation GeForce GTX 770 is a high-performance graphics card designed from the ground up to deliver super-fast, smooth and quiet gaming. It features the most advanced technology innovations, engineering and features to deliver spectacular performance in today's most demanding games.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1046MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1085MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2170MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 230 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years

Was [£249.99] Inc. VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

These cards represent unbeatable value for money and the quality is outstanding as they are all NVTM, so all using only NVIDIA specified components and coolers, in essence like our OcUK 970 NVIDIA reference, the quality is outstanding.

STOCKS ARE VERY LIMITED, BE QUICK!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo,

How many of the 780ti are due in please?

trying to balance payday/desire for a new card.

Only about 400 units, the last 780Ti deal I did the Zotac was 1000 units and those were around £300 and sold out.

We expect these being Titan cooler NVIDIA cards to go extremely well.

OcUK Staff
OP
Think I'm going to sell my Windforce on the MM and get a reference Ti, then get another second hand further down the line.

Is 10/04 guaranteed Gibbo?

Our scheduled shipping ETA is 3rd of April from Far East, so we are hopeful they will get to the plane, Europe, plane, through customs and on the truck to OcUK by the 10th, looks good.

But as always goods can get delayed but 10th is a pretty conservative estimation and based on average shipping times we get they could actually be here sooner. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Our shipping company will collect the cards from the factory this Wednesday, that means we expect delivery next Monday into our warehouse, so with customers next Tuesday. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
WARNING!

I have re-enabled the buy button and have held the price!

However when the stock lands the price is going up to £299.99 or higher, so if you want one, you need to BUY NOW whilst on pre-order!

Anyone who moans about the price increase once stock lands, simple case of TOUGH LUCK, SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Do not say I did not warn you! ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Sold out and they dont even have them yet haha
As soon as they come in, out they go!
Depending on the quantity bet thats a nightmare (but a good one) to manage

It is quite easy actually because when all incoming stock is sold, it is just simple, book them all in and then just place them next to packing desk. Very efficient. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Well whata the difference between me and a non forum user once my item goes into the basket and my bank dishes out the money? None. I got an email saying my order was in a warehouse queue and thats it I believe. They arent treating "us forum users" any different at all....my point was if there is a delay people who have paid should know. I have paid. Im not a "curious forum browser" trying to grief over them having issues with etas etc. I've paid and wanted to know if and I have my card or not. I can go ask a live support if thats whats needed but it seems clear most of the info goes here so I asked here. If the info on here is wrong, it shudnt be here.

Did none of you read my post? I shall repeat again, stock arrives on Monday which I already posted a few days ago. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes we read the post but I take it your chap who updates the website didn't because the date changed on that to the 16th for the ETA so excuse some of us for believing the updated website and not a post from a couple of days ago...

No that I'm fussed either way as I expected to get it Tuesday anyway.

I update website but unfortunately as I am currently overseas I do not have access to OcUK systems, but of course can still post on forums. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
received my gtx 770 4gb today (was Manli)
card looks awesome, bit surprised the static bag wasnt sealed and nor was there any connector protectors like there are on all other graphic cards i bought
tried the tomb raider bench mark on ultimate, got an average of 50fps which i am happy with and there was a slight buzzing and i mean slight, head was about 10cm from the card.

will try playing a game on it tomorrow

Not all manufacturers seal the box or bag and some can be inconsistent. The only brand who always seal their boxes is EVGA.

Back
Top Bottom