*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Originally Posted by Jaffa_Far View Post
Saturday 23rd May

PoE Level 34.
Start at the usual 8pm ish.
Could ideally use a bubblebro from what I've seen online.

1. Anti-Chav
2. apatia7 (bubblebro)
3. OweO (Bluey dancing in bubble er bro)

I have done it already so know a few good places to "hide" / strategies to run. Expect a few wipes until we get into the rhythm.

I might be up for a bit of ToO but I need to get my hunter up to level 33 ideally. I could always enter on my Warlock (as a void bro) as my Thorn is maxed but I seem to perform better on my hunter. What is the drop in damage for level 32's? If it like the IB a drop of two levels made no material difference.

Soldato
Does anyone want a quick run of the level 28 PoE tonight? I need to get it done on my Titan before 8PM (running the 32 at 8). Will be running with the Mrs so can fill the slot by MM but would prefer someone who won't run around like a headless chicken... :D

Say 6:30 - 7PM?

Level 28 PoE (only)

- OweO
- Jorja86
-

Associate
I know we have lots of HoW fun to be had, but anyone want to cover a few raids on Sunday?

XB1 - CE HM / VoG HM 20:00 start

CE HM: 20:00-20:45

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. Kwjay
4. R0gue360

VoG HM: 20:45ish

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. KWJay
4. R0gue360

Associate
I know we have lots of HoW fun to be had, but anyone want to cover a few raids on Sunday?

XB1 - CE HM / VoG HM 20:00 start

CE HM: 20:00-20:45

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. Kwjay
4. R0gue360
5. Parko
6. thoseion

VoG HM: 20:45ish

1. McDan1el
2. Aman
3. KWJay
4. R0gue360
5. thoseion

Associate
Does anyone want a quick run of the level 28 PoE tonight? I need to get it done on my Titan before 8PM (running the 32 at 8). Will be running with the Mrs so can fill the slot by MM but would prefer someone who won't run around like a headless chicken... :D

Say 6:30 - 7PM?

Level 28 PoE (only)

- OweO
- Jorja86
- DavieM66

Only have a Hunter still to go through the lvl 28

Soldato
Cool, will send you a party invite when we are ready to go. I need to move a metric **** ton of stuff around to be able to get the weapons I want on my Bluey.

Soldato
Cool, will send you a party invite when we are ready to go. I need to move a metric **** ton of stuff around to be able to get the weapons I want on my Bluey.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...anager/apghicjnekejhfancbkahkhdckhdagna?hl=en

Since you have a Windows Phone :p. Works well since it puts items in vault first then onto your other char, given you have 1 space free for weapons/armour it should just work.

Anyways I think we should get a ToO party on Saturday, maybe do some warm up games before hand, shouldn't be difficult to get the helm and shouldn't be far of 34.

Saturday PS4 ToO 7:30pm (time is flexible)
1. TehMoe

Associate
I've ended up being unexpectedly home alone all night, so if anyone wants to do level 32 PoE (still need to run my Hunter through it) or level 34 (want to run my Titan) give me a shout.

Soldato
I have done it already so know a few good places to "hide" / strategies to run. Expect a few wipes until we get into the rhythm.

I might be up for a bit of ToO but I need to get my hunter up to level 33 ideally. I could always enter on my Warlock (as a void bro) as my Thorn is maxed but I seem to perform better on my hunter. What is the drop in damage for level 32's? If it like the IB a drop of two levels made no material difference.

Nice one Oreo. Could do with smashing the NF on both after also :p :D ;)

Associate
Guys,

Make sure you have a spare slot in your emblem section, if you get one during the ToO they don't go to the postmaster and you won't recieve it - I lost one this way!

Associate
I've ended up being unexpectedly home alone all night, so if anyone wants to do level 32 PoE (still need to run my Hunter through it) or level 34 (want to run my Titan) give me a shout.

Could try the 34 if you want, can help out on the 32 as well if you want

Granto405

Soldato
Any one fancy starting the level 32 PoE in 15 minutes time.

If so then join my fire team otherwise I'm going to get some ransoms from lfg.

Back
Top Bottom