*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
I'm heading out for the evening but I'll be back online at about 22:30 if anyone is around to do level 32 PoE. Really want to get it done on my Titan before having another crack at the level 34.

I'll put my name in for the raid runs on Sunday too, Dan. It'll be fun doing Crota now that we're the same level! :)

Ill be on in ten for 32 PoE

Soldato
Did the 34 with OweO and Col_Jacko, two bubble Titans 33 and 34, and one 33 warlock. Loved it, challenge was spot on. Took maybe 4-5 wipes total, none on the last boss :) just need to spend a bit of time working out strategy on the trickier stages.

Have to say I think Bungie have done a cracking job with PoE. I enjoyed it more than the raids, and new modifiers every week? Yes please :) Looking forward to hitting 34 next week and doing the 35.

Associate
Just finished the 34 one, that was an experience. In hindsight me being 32 and having 2 33s wasn't the best idea. Overall took 3 hours or so. At least now when I try the 32 one I should find it a lot easier :D

Soldato
Did the 34 with OweO and Col_Jacko, two bubble Titans 33 and 34, and one 33 warlock. Loved it, challenge was spot on. Took maybe 4-5 wipes total, none on the last boss :) just need to spend a bit of time working out strategy on the trickier stages.

Have to say I think Bungie have done a cracking job with PoE. I enjoyed it more than the raids, and new modifiers every week? Yes please :) Looking forward to hitting 34 next week and doing the 35.

It was a great run. Your right that the challenge was just at the right level. I am genuinely surprised we took the level 34 boss down in basically one run. The splash damage was insane though! Arc burn is going to be interesting....

Is anyone looking to run a 32 PoE tonight? Apatia77 - I would like to run the 34 again on my Titan but I need to do the 32 first to get the armour core.

Associate
It was a great run. Your right that the challenge was just at the right level. I am genuinely surprised we took the level 34 boss down in basically one run. The splash damage was insane though! Arc burn is going to be interesting....

Is anyone looking to run a 32 PoE tonight? Apatia77 - I would like to run the 34 again on my Titan but I need to do the 32 first to get the armour core.

I still have to do the 32 PoE on my hunter tonight, so will be looking to get this done after 7.00pm

Soldato
Yeah that works for me :)

EDIT: Need to quickly get my Titan through the level 28 one first (forgot about that). Will try and run it with the Mrs - should be done pretty quick.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone going to do ToO, I should be lvl 33 and reading online that means a 0.9% damage difference between people at 34 so I can live with that. Going to ascend my thorns so should have that at 365 soon. Also reading online if you but all the items, and get a win first it takes 5 wins in totally to get all the items, and you get 4 deaths as well, should be simple enough.

Back
Top Bottom