• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon FURY thread

Soldato
I think some people are forgetting that your getting near titan x performance for £409, the EU Asus model which is always higher is £450.

Voltage overclocking should be available as its the AIB Voltage Regulators that are be used so their homebrew OC utilitys will work from the start .

£409/£450?

Are these speculated prices for the Fury, or have I missed some announcement?

Associate
OP
fact based speculation . the fury x retails at £509 so why is it hard to see that fury will be less. also Asus has been listed at £450

Soldato
fact based speculation . the fury x retails at £509 so why is it hard to see that fury will be less. also Asus has been listed at £450

It's not?

I was just asking if those are guessed prices, which they are, of it something had been actually confirmed.

Associate
For £409 I would have to seriously consider these cards. But it all depends on performance I guess. If its close to the 980ti/FuryX then it could be a winner for me.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
i think i can tell you that
it wont be lol
actually i guess its possible on AIB's but i somehow doubt it
*shrug*

Soldato
Sapphire_Radeon_R9_Fury_backplate.jpg

Sapphire_Radeon_R9_Fury_TRIXX.jpg

Sapphire_Radeon_R9_Fury_11247_00_40_G.jpg

http://videocardz.com/57078/exclusive-sapphire-radeon-r9-fury-pictured-specifications-confirmed

Mei

Mei

Soldato
i actually rly like it
looks crazy but you could sit a fan ontop of it so easy for extra cooling

bru

bru

Soldato
64bit operation system required ????:eek:

Not seen that before, not that I've been looking to be honest. Is that a common thing with modern cards, or do you think that it is just sapphire being a bit daft ?

Mei

Mei

Soldato
i think i saw that the latest cards driver only had a 64bit version and not 32bit
i could be wrong but i think thats why lol

Back
Top Bottom