DENIS

PDW

PDW

Associate
OP
You'll soon overtake my RAC as I've moved almost all my DENIS cores onto the Citizen Science Grid challenge for the next 5 days.

Once that is over I'll be back but it will only be to delay the inevitable overtake :(

PDW

PDW

Associate
OP
I know, they send you an email to let you know :)

I expect you will get on there soon as a new user returning results.

There is even a stats site to go and check who has been the most frequent User of the Day !
As a team, OcUK is currently sitting down in 93rd position http://uotd.org/top_teams.py?offset=50

More important news, I'm now back producing results to slow down the inevitable overtake, going to make you work for it :p

Associate
Mine coped quite well but the fan was annoying, but was only doing it while I was here at sea. So not like it was annoying anyone else :D Just got fed up carrying it !

Associate
Hmm, this is twice now in 24hrs that I've found all 3 machines idle with about 20 tasks per machine for DENIS stacked up saying "Uploading" but not doing anything and no new tasks :( Are you getting the same?

Edit: looks like the project site is down too

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
OP
It's back up again now.

You can always set another project with a resource share of 0 so it only downloads when DENIS is having problems and you don't get any work from it.

Back
Top Bottom