*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
If there's a run through of the King's Fall raid at any point this week on XB1 I'll be up for doing it. I've not done it yet, mainly due to not being a high enough level, but now I'm ready. I suspect most people are already on my friends list, but if not feel free to add me.

R0B 75
(^that's a zero)

Soldato
If there's any free slots on a King's Fall raid, could I ask for a go? :p

Doesn't matter if it won't be until next weekend or something; I can use the time to keep on edging my light level up. Only thing letting me down now is my 280 ghost shell.

Soldato
Code:
The Battery Destiny n00b raid!

Looking for 5 more to do VoG initially.

Xbox One - Sunday 4th at 9PM
GT: Battery000

1, Battery! - 240 light Titan
2, hairyhen
3, skidmarkboy
4, craigwilliamp
5, WKD5

I'm in :)

Soldato
Sorry fellas, can't do Monday to finish the raid. Will have to be a fresh run on Tuesday for me.

Tuesday 7pm PS4 King's Fall
1) middgen
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Associate
Sorry fellas, can't do Monday to finish the raid. Will have to be a fresh run on Tuesday for me.

1) middgen
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll be happy to fill a spot if you guys need one. First time. 287 at the moment but I'll try my best to be 290 by then.

Soldato
Originally Posted by mid_gen View Post

1) middgen
2) MachM82
3) OweO
4)
5)
6)

I am in! :)

Does anyone want to finish (try) the raid tonight or fancy a run up to and including Golgoroth on alts (for the loot)? I need a better ghost...

I have a mish-mash of Raid quest items across my hunter and Warlock so it would be nice to finish one of them so I can push towards getting the Touch of Malice. Seems brilliant for the Deathsingers and Oryx (but otherwise situational).

Loving the pulse I got from the raid on Sat night (thanks for the run chaps).

Soldato
1) middgen
2) MachM82
3) OweO
4) kietovisky
5) TehBluebear?
6)

Next week I want to get to Oryx at least and I only get one chance to raid per week, so It'll be experienced only (sorry!)...so pop your King's Fall cherries now :)

Soldato
1) middgen
2) MachM82
3) OweO
4) kietovisky
5) TehBluebear?
6) Greeboth

Next week I want to get to Oryx at least and I only get one chance to raid per week, so It'll be experienced only (sorry!)...so pop your King's Fall cherries now :)

I will take the last spot on this. I can bring my Warlock or Titan depending on the balance of what we have. My hunter is 'only' 290 so I shall wait until he's ~295 before thinking of raiding.

Last edited:
Soldato
1) middgen (titan/hunter)
2) MachM82
3) OweO
4) kietovisky
5) TehBluebear?
6) Greeboth (warlock/titan)

Cool. I'll probably bring my titan...hammers for add control and WoL for bosses. Could be hunter as well, both around 295.

Soldato
Assuming no raid runs tonight I will be on my Warlock up to the Deathsingers and then will switch to my hunter. I need to get one of them finished on the quest steps... :p

Golden Gun is just too useful on Oryx.

Greboth and I have completed the raid so can provide guidance as appropriate on Oryx (there is a lot to take in) - I would say we are in no way experts.... We have a better spot for DPS on the Deathsingers as well (don't have to worry about adds as much).

Should be a good bit of fun.

Associate

Xbox One - Monday 5th at 9PM

2, hairyhen
3, skidmarkboy
4, craigwilliamp
5, Talorun

Part 2 again tonight, removed WKD5 as he did not join us, I have 1 more that can join, would he be able to join us mid raid?

Soldato
I should be there for 7! Cheers for putting me on the list, wasn't sure how many newbies to King's Fall you wanted to cope with.

----

As an aside, to fully upgrade Endolion Ally, you need a drop off Crota, correct? I take it that isn't guaranteed, as I don't have it.

Soldato

Xbox One - Monday 5th at 9PM

2, hairyhen
3, skidmarkboy
4, craigwilliamp
5, Talorun

Part 2 again tonight, removed WKD5 as he did not join us, I have 1 more that can join, would he be able to join us mid raid?

I was on but didn't get or notice any invites? Should be on later too...

Associate
I was on but didn't get or notice any invites? Should be on later too...

It was a case of the blind leading the blind last night haha, but hope you had a good laugh.

I may not be able to make it for 9pm tonight guys, so please feel feel to invite someone else. I'll definitely be back for 11pm though.

uniQ - I saw that you were in the kings fall raid with the other fireteam so we just left you to it. No harm done :)

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom