US: Fargo

Soldato
Yaa. Okey then.

Enjoyed the second episode too. Interested to see how it all works out.

Also, is the blonde dude the guy from Breaking Bad, that shot the kid on the bike? Looks to have put some weight on.

Soldato
it's crazy what people can do in the name of blind love

The problem is, after the guy attacked him and he stabbed him, what can you really do?

If he goes to the police, his wife surely goes to prison. And there is a reasonable chance he might be in some pretty deep poop himself. That's a best case scenario.

The wife had a chance if she'd just called the police when it happened. Who would really just drive home, with him on the bonnet and carry on as normal?

Associate
The wife had a chance if she'd just called the police when it happened. Who would really just drive home, with him on the bonnet and carry on as normal?

Yeah this really wound me up. She could have just pushed him off of the bonnet and left. Who would possibly drive all the way home with a body on the bonnet? And she magically didn't meet a single other driver due to taking some "back route" home.

I think they still could have called the cops and said she drove the guy home so she could call him an ambulance, but then the guy attacked her husband and he killed him in self defence.

Also surprised she did not see the dead waitress lying in the snow as she looked at the diner.

Soldato
Kirsten Dunst has not aged well imo. On the other hand, Ted Danson looks pretty damn good for his age, I'll be happy if I look like that at 67! I'm really loving this new series, it's not quite as good as the first but it's still one of the best shows on TV at the moment.

Soldato
Loving this new season - some great performances, scenes and period detail, all beautifully shot. There's a 'golden age of Westerns' feel to this season's storyline - feuding families, the lawful sheriff, silent gun-totin' brothers in long coats, armed stand-offs etc - which I'm surprised to find myself enjoying. It works well. And of course, there's the 'lights in the sky' curveball...

I'm disappointed that it's not getting talked about more; it really is getting up there with Breaking Bad, for me.

Back
Top Bottom