US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Soldato
I caved, went to buy the current episodes, found that no where outside of the US seems to be showing this, I believe SyFy have the rights in the UK and the rights have been bought by Legendary I believe.

So being a huge fan of the books already, I had to acquire the episodes and very glad I did, it is awesome. I'm obviously biased mind you, but I'm really enjoying the series. The books are much better but they've done a good job so far Eps 1-5 that I've seen.

Everthing feels right, actors, environment, vfx etc.

Associate
This shows excellent, considering not an awful lot has happened so far It's done well to get me hooked. It's the only show on at present that I look forward to seeing each week.

Associate
Liking it so far, although feel it's dragging a bit and needs to hurry the storyline up.

I always get nervous when some of my favourite books are turned to series/movies, really nervous on what Netflix are going to do with my all time favourite Altered Carbon soon.

Associate
Liking it so far, although feel it's dragging a bit and needs to hurry the storyline up.

I always get nervous when some of my favourite books are turned to series/movies, really nervous on what Netflix are going to do with my all time favourite Altered Carbon soon.

Netflix got Altered Carbon?! SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am struggling with Holden though, so far he's just not quite living up to the image I had in my head from the books but enjoying it all the same. Thomas Jane as Miller works well for me.

Associate
That's me then.
I've now got to 3.5 episodes because I love SciFi but I'm not wasting any more time on it.

This is my fear, if you don't know the story then you won't know where it's going to go, us that know the story are probably only sticking with it as we know what's going to happen, it needs to keep its viewers otherwise it will get canned, especially with all the CGI they will have to use soon ;).

Holden is also not how my mind pictured him, to be honest most of the characters and sets are not what my imagination imagined but I guess that's a very individual thing.

Associate
I caught up....this is why binge watching a show still airing is bad. Holden has grown on me a little more. I really hope they get the viewing figures needed to keep this going and that it comes to the UK soon.

Caporegime
I caught up....this is why binge watching a show still airing is bad. Holden has grown on me a little more. I really hope they get the viewing figures needed to keep this going and that it comes to the UK soon.

This is what I don't get. SyFY UK haven't even announced a UK air date yet? Don't they realise that this usually means the very people that will watch this, the tech savvy Sci-fi fans will just get it by other means?

Back
Top Bottom