Amazon Pilot, Bosch.

Soldato
Been looking forward to this for ages but I've just finished reading Trunk Music, which is one of the books this season is based on and I know the changes are going to annoy the hell out of me.

Man of Honour
Only 2episodes left, but I have to go to sleep.
Wish more books where turned to series, film generally means you have to cut way to much out. While a series gives you enough time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I left about 4 episodes of season one, just to continue it on - glad I did and binged it all this weekend. Fantastic series. Usually not a fan of 'modernising' books, and although they didn't stay true to a few things in the books I think Titus Welliver absolutely nails Bosch appearances aside. One of my favourite shows.

Man of Honour
Finished it this afternoon, entire series in 14hours,
Epic. Extremely well done. I quite like it's not a straight copy of the book, yet at the same time still fells like the book. Don't know any other series or film that does it this well.

Suspended
Just finished watching Season 2. Absolutely superb. I found Season 1 average at best, but this Season has blown it out of the water. An excellent story, super character development. The side story with his Mother's murder was fantastic.

Very, very good.

Still struggle to accept that gangster from The Wire as his partner though :)

Man of Honour
Another year I suspect. Wonder what the main book it will be based on. Was wondering possibly the Hong kong shoot out. As what's his face has gone out there. Seemed a bit odd, pointing that out so much

Series 1 Feb 2015
Series 2 march 2016

Caporegime
Just finished watching Season 2. Absolutely superb. I found Season 1 average at best, but this Season has blown it out of the water. An excellent story, super character development. The side story with his Mother's murder was fantastic.

Very, very good.

Still struggle to accept that gangster from The Wire as his partner though :)

Same here - can't believe I've watched the entire season in less than a week lol. Think you're being a bit harsh on season 1. Bit of an unsatisfactory ending to s2 though...

I don't think the guy in that grave at the end killed his Mum - the real killer will still be alive.

Soldato
Finished it here now too - did so in equally quick fashion! Loved it - really really good story!

The production values on this are just stunning - matched with the excellent acting all around and I can't fault it ... bring on a season 3!!

img

img

Associate
Was so good I was hoping for train delay so I could watch more. Though s2 was better than s1 though was a good carry on

Soldato
Wife and I did 7 episodes in on the weekend, just so easy to watch. It's kind of cop by numbers stuff but I love it and wish there were more shows like it. Southlands is probably what comes to mind as the closest thing.

Back
Top Bottom