Amazon Pilot, Bosch.

Soldato
Also binged Sunday, felt slower this season with less action set pieces but I still enjoyed it.

Wonder how s4 will go with how they've left certain storylines open at the end of s3, sadly a year or more to wait for the next season :(

Soldato
Can some one just recap what happened in the last episode of season 2? I forgot and not sure I have seen both season or not before I start Season 3.
Did Bosch get a phone call or something in an office and was it his mum/dad or someone like that? bit vague I know but can't quite remember.

The first four minutes or so are a recap, so if you don't recognise what they are showing switch off quickly :D

Man of Honour
Has it been confirmed for a 4th as yet?
it has, but no idea when it will be out, but probably not till next year :(

its something I would like to see Netflix or amazon try. order a series, get all the scripts done and film it in one go from start to finish. So you can binge the entire series. not so good for a series like bosch though, as there is no hard ending, or at least not yet. As far as I know he's still writing the books.

Soldato
Rather struggled with season 1.
Some incredible poor acting/direction in places and the throw away (quite literally) moment to end the season felt both contrived and somewhat silly.

Does the show get better with the next few seasons?

Associate
it has, but no idea when it will be out, but probably not till next year :(

its something I would like to see Netflix or amazon try. order a series, get all the scripts done and film it in one go from start to finish. So you can binge the entire series. not so good for a series like bosch though, as there is no hard ending, or at least not yet. As far as I know he's still writing the books.

There's about 20 Bosch books so far and each series is based on 2 or 3 of them so plenty of material to go plus there's a new one coming in the autumn so no end in sight for a while :)

Caporegime
awesome, was wondering when this was going to start again...

one of the few TV shows I watch... waiting for this, Westworld, Better Call Saul and Silicon Valley to start (and of course Game of Thrones next year)

Man of Honour
awesome, was wondering when this was going to start again...

one of the few TV shows I watch... waiting for this, Westworld, Better Call Saul and Silicon Valley to start (and of course Game of Thrones next year)
its one of only two s
slightly different reason but its one-off two series im watching before they totally finished, one reason is I've read all the books, secondly, theyre kind of self-contained.
usually i wait for the entire however many series to finish then binge watch them all. Can finally watch GOT next year.

Back
Top Bottom