*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
R3dzombie - I'm sure you are on my friends list but I didn't recognize the ID until right now... :)

Mach is on PS4. Probably Titan smashing off the tower as we speak... :p

Soldato
I like the look of the Hand cannon and already have a decent rolled MG from them. I did have the Auto drop at 319 but that quickly made my First Curse 319 as it was a bit naff (identical roll to the vendor one - max stability but didn't really feel like it in practice).

Talking about Vendor rolls the Vacancy Fusion from FWC is borderline evil. Max impact & max stability along with Range Finder. It is identical to my Thesan FR4 but has extra range.... My Thesan often feels stupidly good (in PVP*) so I can't wait to try out the Vacancy.. :D

*One shotting Sunbreaker Titans as they trigger their super never gets old!

Soldato
Good run tonight chaps :)

r3d Zombie - Sorry about the chat issues. I could hear Mach fine and he could hear me but neither of us could hear you.

Got there in two runs. Luckily I quickly checked the score on our third run as we had just snuck into 90k. :D

NF was interesting.... Pretty hard when under levelled! :eek:

Roll on reset now :)

Associate
Cheers for the runs :). The nightfall was certainly interesting, I felt a little squishy at 309! Pretty much chaining bubbles was definitely the way forwards...it always is!

Last edited:
Soldato
Challenge of Elders 19/04/2016

Sylok

Val Arun

Seditious Mind

Modifiers are:

Beserk (Enemies do not flinch even under sustained fire)

Catapult (increased grenade recharge)

Bonus modifier is Grenade Kills

Should be fun for a Warlock with Nothing Manacles!

Soldato
Real sorry guys but I am going to have to give tonights run a miss. Feeling rather lousy..

:(

I really do wish people would not come into work with absolutely stinking colds / god knows what else. My immune system seems to have gone on strike or is away on holiday. Eurgh.

Associate
Real sorry guys but I am going to have to give tonights run a miss. Feeling rather lousy..

:(

I really do wish people would not come into work with absolutely stinking colds / god knows what else. My immune system seems to have gone on strike or is away on holiday. Eurgh.

Sounds like that cold is really being a Thorn in your side

Back
Top Bottom