Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Mind if I mail you in trust to discuss it?
I replied to your message via e-mail but it bounced. Replied via here too this afternoon. Basically asking for the log file (or copy pasta contents) from %temp% If you can't find it,run the installer again and click on the link under one of the failed products

failed.jpg

Man of Honour
Are they meant to be bad? Just coming to the end of a kitchen refit and a few weeks ago we ripped out our old kitchen which included a Hotpoint oven, hob, and extractor; All of these had heavy use for 10 years without a single issue.

I was their Quality Audit Technician for 27 years which I've never mentioned before.
When the Italians took over they started to order the cheapest parts available and it got to the point that before I would let anything out of the warehouse I made the Italian Manager sign a piece of paper.
They are now made in Poland and they have less care about quality than the Italians.

Soldato
Also splattered tea all over the larger Perixx mouse surface so ended up ordering the slightly smaller in depth but equal in length DX-2000 model. Bonus with this one is the edges are stitched so no fraying/peeling over time.

What's this like with dust? Most of the ones I've used are dust magnets, I'm looking for one I don't need to clean every day. /lazy

Associate
43" Philips 4K TV - £279 from Argos with £10 voucher for your next purchase.

Needed a new TV and I couldn't say no for a 4K TV. Super impressed with it for such a cheap price, SD obviously looks like garbage upscaled but 1080p looks fine. Comes with a USB Wifi 11G stick but the manual says its just for Freeview IPTV, has no smart functionality at all.

I have a 4K Android box and I have ran some 4K videos though and they look good, better than 1080p but I don't have a 4K Bluray player to try.

PS4 looks decent considering it is upscaled, there is a small amount of aliasing on some text, I have no way to measure input lag/delay but there is a game mode which supposedly brings it to around 50ms total, I haven't noticed any major lag but I've only had it an hour or so. There is less lag than a 65" 1080p Sony Android TV I've tried it on.

AolOCr7.jpg
9H9txC1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
43" Philips 4K TV - £279 from Argos with £10 voucher for your next purchase.

Needed a new TV and I couldn't say no for a 4K TV. Super impressed with it for such a cheap price, SD obviously looks like garbage upscaled but 1080p looks fine. Comes with a USB Wifi 11G stick but the manual says its just for Freeview IPTV, has no smart functionality at all.

I have a 4K Android box and I have ran some 4K videos though and they look good, better than 1080p but I don't have a 4K Bluray player to try.

PS4 looks decent considering it is upscaled, there is a small amount of aliasing on some text, I have no way to measure input lag/delay but there is a game mode which supposedly brings it to around 50ms total, I haven't noticed any major lag but I've only had it an hour or so. There is less lag than a 65" 1080p Sony Android TV I've tried it on.

AolOCr7.jpg
9H9txC1.jpg

what's motion like on it, less motion blur the better :)

Associate
fTBm8rj.jpg

30fps Motion Blur Test video from Youtube, the boxes were moving pretty fast. It's probably garbage for motion blur but I've been playing PS4 and haven't noticed any.

Philips 43PUT4900 Specs say 6ms response rate.

Last edited:
Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom