Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (June Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 794 45.1%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 965 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Leave's Brexit Plan

5 points? bwahahah

If i made a business plan with 5 points when trying to form a new business, I would be laughed out of most rooms.

THIS is a plan. It's 670 pages long, it's thorough, it's detailed, it addresses concerns, it includes forecasts, it's credible. This is for the Scottish Independence.

Anyone?

And how did the Scotch referendum get on?
If it happened they would now be bankrupt. due to oil revenue fall.

Soldato
Osborne's 'post Bexit budget' demonstrates to me the contempt with which he and the EU elite hold the voters. As he has campaigned for Remain, he should resign immediately should we vote to Leave.

Caporegime
So the question is, who's spinning the biggest about of **** :rolleyes:

Politics, what a load of *******!

Pretty much nail on the head.

The Leave campaign spinning this extra money for the NHS is a bare faced lie. Osborne threatening tax increases post leave is shocking.

Take your pick as to which is worse.

Soldato
I find it amusing that the Vote leave brigade genuinely think they could make Britain leave the EU. I'm not sure if it is naivety or not. The higher up the ladder you go, the more professional the corruption is.

Do these people genuinely think that they could actually leave the EU by some of their votes? Or are they just bored?

Last edited:
Soldato
Leave's Brexit Plan

5 points? bwahahah

If i made a business plan with 5 points when trying to form a new business, I would be laughed out of most rooms.

THIS is a plan. It's 670 pages long, it's thorough, it's detailed, it addresses concerns, it includes forecasts, it's credible. This is for the Scottish Independence.

Anyone?

Credible, are you for real? That plans mentions "Oil and Gas" 105 times, and was written when Oil was at over $100 a barrel. Loads of detail and forecasts are great, but are often pointless. A bit like Osborne's predictions out to 2030.

I wonder if an Independent Scottish Government would have given tax breaks to the O&G industry (like Westminster has done) after the market collapsed.

Caporegime
I find it amusing that the Vote leave brigade genuinely think they could make Britain leave the EU. I'm not sure if it is nativity or not. The higher up the ladder you go, the more professional the corruption is.

Do these people genuinely think that they could actually leave the EU by some of their votes? Or are they just bored?

Definitely nativity.

Associate
I find it amusing that the Vote leave brigade genuinely think they could make Britain leave the EU. I'm not sure if it is nativity or not. The higher up the ladder you go, the more professional the corruption is.

What has the alleged birth of the alleged son of the alleged God have to do with it................:D

Associate
The SNP produced that plan because they were going to become the government in the event of an out vote.

This referendum won't bring about a change in government, you'll need an election for that - which may well happen tbf

So recommendations which can be forgotten when it becomes convenient?

The Leave campaign were denied access to government resources thereby making production of such a report all but impossible.

Also 670 pages of irrelevance since they lost the referendum (lol).

But at least they had the foresight to think about the impact of a decision. The leave campaign are taking a shot in the dark, promising all the world but with no plans to do any of it since they aren't even electable.

Soldato
So recommendations which can be forgotten when it becomes convenient?

But at least they had the foresight to think about the impact of a decision. The leave campaign are taking a shot in the dark, promising all the world but with no plans to do any of it since they aren't even electable.

AS most are tories and they are in power, they they can.

When we get the OUT vote, the PM and his side kick are toast, so a new leader will be needed and we can guess that will be Boris, so interesting times ahead

Associate
AS most are tories and they are in power, they they can.

When we get the OUT vote, the PM and his side kick are toast, so a new leader will be needed and we can guess that will be Boris, so interesting times ahead

They can but they wont because it doesn't serve their interests!

Boris?!!

You have to be ******* with me. The British Trump who promises to make Britain great again.

I'd rather have Theresa May and i don't have a single good thing to say about her!

Associate
My lord what a load of toffee.

The article sounds pretty reasonable to me.

A few friends of mine have stated that they don't feel welcome in the UK, that the air of nationalism and isolation is making them worried and they are discussing going somewhere else in the EU.

Soldato
They can but they wont because it doesn't serve their interests!

Boris?!!

You have to be ******* with me. The British Trump who promises to make Britain great again.

I'd rather have Theresa May and i don't have a single good thing to say about her!

Boris would be a strange one I agree, but he is liked and that will probably get him the votes he needs, not sure on May, I like Rees-Mogg, but Im not a Tory boy

Soldato
The article sounds pretty reasonable to me.

A few friends of mine have stated that they don't feel welcome in the UK, that the air of nationalism and isolation is making them worried and they are discussing going somewhere else in the EU.

Exactly. A sentiment shared by nearly everyone I've spoken to that supports Remain - especially in the context of the 'make Britain great again' argument. It's going back to what was mentioned earlier about classical sovereignty being an outdated concept in the current world. I think it's directly contrary to integration in the global sense both economically and socially so really can't see how we can 'fit in' while adopting that. It harks to an era long gone as far as the Western world is concerned.

Soldato
Bob Geldof sneering at fisherman who want their livelihoods back. Is this the remain campaign in a nutshell?
1465994864388.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom