The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Voted remain and immediately regretted it! In principle I am broadly in favour of Brexit, because I think the EU is corrupt, inefficient and incredibly undemocratic. (I don't really care about migration per se as it doesn't effect me, though I do think more targeted migration would be preferable). but voted remain because I am scared of the economic consequences. Feel a bit cowardly.

You did well and don't let anyone tell you otherwise;)

Soldato
Voted remain and immediately regretted it! In principle I am broadly in favour of Brexit, because I think the EU is corrupt, inefficient and incredibly undemocratic. (I don't really care about migration per se as it doesn't effect me, though I do think more targeted migration would be preferable). but voted remain because I am scared of the economic consequences. Feel a bit cowardly.

Oh look at these people abusing you for your decision, they don't even know you. How lovely.

C64

C64

Soldato
We are divided as a nation it's going to be razor close 50/50 which will lead to the far right rising mark my words.
win or lose the far right are on the march in the eu.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Oh look at these people abusing you for your decision, they don't even know you. How lovely.

Look at yourself, he's clearly regretted the vote. He is upset with himself by his own accord. Just a remain vote is all your bothered about.

That's why a remain win would be terrible, this kinda nature. Statistics, diversity, and the bank accounts of the super rich. Sod all the real people in this great land.

Last edited:
Soldato

I voted remin and I think you are a fool. If you are sure of the facts then you should vote for what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom