The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
We tried our best. We passionately put our facts and beliefs across, but remain shouted us all down. It's how it goes in this Country now.

LOL. What EXACT facts are these? All I have heard is a load of made up nonsense like 'take our borders back' and stuff. Leave have presented no credible facts at all! Too much immigration, but no actual FACTS of what Leave are going to do. No number reductions, nothing.

Headed up a buffoon who was never a Leaver anyway, only doing it for political gain. Are you surprised people have seen through this?

Both sides have been embarrassing and Leave could have swayed me, hell I was on the fence for a while but that Buffoon leading the charge with his racist crony Farage is enough to make me want to puke.

Leave could have won it but lost it.

Soldato
LOL. What EXACT facts are these? All I have heard is a load of made up nonsense like 'take our borders back' and stuff. Leave have presented no credible facts at all! Too much immigration, but no actual FACTS of what Leave are going to do. No number reductions, nothing.

Headed up a buffoon who was never a Leaver anyway, only doing it for political gain. Are you surprised people have seen through this?

Both sides have been embarrassing and Leave could have swayed me, hell I was on the fence for a while but that Buffoon leading the charge with his racist crony Farage is enough to make me want to puke.

Voting based on who heads the campaign is also pretty stupid so there's that.

Permabanned
Soldato
I had an interesting conversation with a lady that was coming back from France while I was waiting for a ferry and she mentioned that her son works in a meat factory where there are only foreign people working (her son there is one of very few Brits working there )as any British person that ever gets a job there lasts only a maximum of few days.

She also mentioned that British people want to leave EU and make their own vegetables, fruit, any kind of food. And then she said "Who is going to pick up all the vegetables/fruit etc"

Well anyway. You can't have everything I guess. If Britain leaves EU then surely all these lazy unemployed people that seems to be voting to leave, will be able to get a job after all it seems.

Soldato
The fact people seriously think if they use pencil their vote will be changed is absolutely hilarious. Have they forgotten how voting has worked their whole life?

Soldato
Just people who been helping out at the local polling station. So I hope they are wrong really. :D

But get this for a laugh http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/ne...ling_cards_for_referendum_vote/?ref=mrb&lp=27

And the government don't influence these things. Simple mistake to make.

And these are the people remain vouch for. Terrible..

Did your read the article?

"The software provider has resolved the issue which means that, if any postal votes have been issued to these electors, they will be cancelled and none of these electors will be shown as eligible on the electoral registers to be used at polling stations on June 23.

"All of the affected electors will also be written to by their local electoral registration officer with an explanation of what happened and will be told that they will not be able to vote at the referendum."

Soldato
I've had a really hard time convincing anyone I know to vote remain today. Friends, family, colleagues. None of them were having any of it. So frustrating.

Primarily because they'd all voted remain already :p

I'm pretty sure there will be some extended family vote leave, but close family are all remain.

Soldato
The fact people seriously think if they use pencil their vote will be changed is absolutely hilarious. Have they forgotten how voting has worked their whole life?

For some this is probably the first time they have bothered voting.A sad indictment of the political system in the country.

Permabanned

Those and "stuff" are what the options are.

Tell me where is your governments plans ? Leave were never lying to swing the vote. Read the vote leave.eu site. It's perfectly clear.

Believe me I'm not a Boris lover, far from it. But Cameron is ten fold the snake. As if you remain you shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom