The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Voted remain and immediately regretted it! In principle I am broadly in favour of Brexit, because I think the EU is corrupt, inefficient and incredibly undemocratic. (I don't really care about migration per se as it doesn't effect me, though I do think more targeted migration would be preferable). but voted remain because I am scared of the economic consequences. Feel a bit cowardly.

Soldato
God I hate brexiters

Constantly seeing all over my facebook "voted but wont make a difference it will be fixed". When I question "if leave win will it be fixed then"
"no"

I mean come on. I voted stay but if leave win then that's that. I wont be blaming the result on crosses being rubbed out or ballots ripped apart.

You're a victim of "Campaign Fear". Are you OK?

Thug
Soldato
Voted remain and immediately regretted it! In principle I am broadly in favour of Brexit, because I think the EU is corrupt, inefficient and incredibly undemocratic. (I don't really care about migration per se as it doesn't effect me, though I do think more targeted migration would be preferable). but voted remain because I am scared of the economic consequences. Feel a bit cowardly.

You are.

Sgarrista
Commissario

Lol.

Looks like project fear worked on you then.

Permabanned

Shame man, real shame.

And your gut instinct was right. Be campaign fear won in this instance.

Soldato

You blew it.

Associate
I work for a bookie and before I left I had a natter with one of the traders and for the outright markets we'd had around 900k staked.

UK to remain is a loser for -£94.6k and UK to leave is a winner for £284.6k.

Suspended

Pathetic.

Soldato

So sad to read stories like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom