Show us your kitty cats

Associate
Just Meatball chillin' on the couch
XH4lT5y.jpg

And Mitsu being 'derp' in the morning
kbMRcWv.jpg

Hilarious spot Sergeant :D Reiko loves jumping on top of wardrobes and watching everyone like the peasants we are. Stalking beast...

Caporegime
Got a phone call today, our little monster who Dad was looking after had to be put to sleep.

He was fine 2 days ago, then in the space of 24hrs he went from meowing purring and playful to almost death with his fur falling out and struggling to breathe. Seems like one of those freak viruses which happens some times.

RIP Tony, you gave me 5 years of laughter & friendship. Gone, but never forgotten.

tony.jpg

Soldato
Because we have 2 indoor cats that, while they have a tonne of space to charge around, we want to give a little outdoor space without letting them near the busy A road we live on.

Caporegime
SWMBO found me aimlessly browsing the net today, I was looking at kittens without even realising it.

We had a chat, it's on the cards for the near future :) - might have to travel a bit to get another rag doll/ragamuffin but I've no problems with that. We just need to sort out our work and housing situation first then we can crack on :)

Soldato
My two are in the petplan with the vets where I pay monthly for jabs, worming and flea stuff. I've been given a different brand of flea stuff today that they have assured my is as good as advocate.

It's called prinovox. Has anyone heard of it and is it as good. Mine never ever get fleas on the advocate? Just checking it's not a cheap alternative they're fobbing me off with now.

Back
Top Bottom