• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Whoop Whoop email confirmation my EVGA SC has been dispatched. Does DPD Next Day mean Saturday?

Has anybody who switched to the Strix non OC today got their shipping confirmation yet? It says on website 45 minutes to order for delivery tomorrow so should I give customer services a call or will they still dispatch pre-orders after this cutoff?

OcUK Staff
OP
Well, why would you want to pay that amount for the strix when you can get better performance, better cooling, more quiet and 2 years more warranty from the Zotac lol

Asus charge more, but yes I'd take the Zotac everytime, Zotac has the superior cooler compared to any other 1080 and 1070, the AMP Extreme is my personal card of choice.

Associate
Looks like most of them are out of stock now apart from the non OC Strix and the non extreme Zotac.

Gigabyte G1 now out of stock, not sure I can bring myself to go for the non OC Strix.

Looks like nothing for me this weekend :(

Back
Top Bottom