• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
Since the start of this thread, I've preordered and cancelled 7 times, I've changed brands 3 times, been divorced twice and am now sitting in a field in Hampshire with a camel I call 480, I traded her for my 2nd place in the mythical pre-order "queue".

... Come on, that's more believable than a realistic world exclusive delivery date!? If not, I think you should cancel your 1800 order then cancel that because you accidentally ordered a 1008 but actually wanted a 470 :D

readImage

That's all I can say to that

Soldato
I'm waiting for DPD to let me know when they'll deliver my 4GB today.

I've done everything else to prepare, drivers downloaded, 8 pin power cable at the ready, games installed and even benchmark tools..... I even woke up at 7.30 to check status.

DHR

DHR

Soldato
I've installed the DPD app even though it wants access to my medical records - don't care! I am delivery 20 and my courier is currently tly on number 7.

Got to hand it to DPD, they've done a cracking job with their delivery app use it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom